0.1 Adult female Western Hog forsale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-13-2003, 08:52 PM   #1
arboreals
0.1 Adult female Western Hog forsale

She is tame as are most hogs. Great snake very desert/yellowish color. She will make a great pet or breeder. Looking for $200 for her which is less then i've been seeing adult females go for. I'm open to trades so just let me know what you'd like to trade. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have.
John
Rear_Fanged@hotmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!