Enclosures by design........Long! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2004, 06:44 PM   #31
Dragondad
Lisa

This war is as long going as any part of whatever you may have read about Upstate and it is not caused by you nor anything that you have done.

As far as your way of handling it I agree wholeheartedly about you wanting to inspect your purchase before you call the dogs off. Good luck,

I think in the case of the past Alison was a point person for the enterprises, she would do her best to convey what she was told by Sal and to fend off the wolves. Is she liable maybe in a legal standpoint yes is she 'involved' with this transaction no!!!

Old 01-07-2004, 06:45 PM   #32
gila7150
Quote:
Alison did in fact leave Sal mid December, which makes her out of the picture concerning this transaction.
OK....Of course, she was still very involved in the deception, scamming and sickly animals from all their prior deals.
Quote:
I do not see her getting into reptiles in the near or maybe at all future.
Good riddance....one down, one to go

Old 01-07-2004, 06:48 PM   #33
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Stardust
I will say Alison has said on a lot of threads that moonlit media is SEPERATE from designs and upstate.

Rozann,

If you honestly think that Moonlit and the other companies are totally separate than maybe you should go to Enclosuresbydesign.com and click on any of the pay buttons and you will see they are together. All payments made to enclosuresbydesign and upstateexotics are actually made to Moonlit media. So that shows again that they are not separate business's and we all know Alison is the one that does the websites so she is the one that set up the paypal to do that and not Sal. They have both dug their own graves and now they both need to lie in them together.
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2004, 06:50 PM   #34
Rob @ RK Reptiles
That was a screen shot from Enclosuresbydesign site and this one is from Upstateexotics site.
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2004, 06:58 PM   #35
Darin Chappell
One of the things about going through a divorce is that you always have that baggage to carry with you. Sad, but true.

Alison may not like the fact that Sal is her big-ol-rusty steamer chest to drag around, but I imagine she'll be handling that baggage (and everything that comes with it) for a while yet. If she is truly a victim of circumstance (which I highly doubt, by the way!), I hope she can use this opportunity in her professional life to get herself straightened out.

Old 01-07-2004, 07:06 PM   #36
Dragondad
Darin

Love the picture of the trunk going through my head. Anyway we all can sit and go on about her involvement or innocence as the case may be. If nothing else we should be able to see who handles themselves in the most professional manner now.

Some people can give lessons to pit bulls about sinking their teeth in and not letting go.....

Old 01-07-2004, 07:09 PM   #37
Stardust
Yes Rob, I fully understand the situation and what is going on, and have talked with her about this. I understand she is responsible as well. I am trying to be her friend through all of this and help her out.
The only thing I am saying is that she did not handle any of this transaction. She still has to make changes in codes and passwords ect. She left with basically her dogs and clothes.
She has a road in front of her, and that includes sorting through all the mess a married life can entwine.
I am only saying she did not know about this transaction, whether it be on her paypal or not. I am going to inform her of it tonight.

Old 01-07-2004, 08:24 PM   #38
JungleHabitats
Upstate & enclosures by design ...

the websites seem to be gone .... maybe allison has got wind and put a axe to the websites ... now wouldnt that be to pleasant ?

Old 01-07-2004, 08:44 PM   #39
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Well I just checked and both sites are still up and running like normal. Maybe your connection did not load them or something but as of now Alison has not pulled the sites nor changed them.

Old 01-07-2004, 09:01 PM   #40
JungleHabitats
hmm

i see there back up , i checked from two different computers and they were gone .. ohh well wishful thinking i guess lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!