For Sale $$$ albino babies priced to sell TODAY$$$ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 01:44 AM   #1
cheddarchad
$$$ albino babies priced to sell TODAY$$$

I have two babies I am selling for quicksale today because I found a burm I want to get and he is 150 plus shipping and I need to hurry before he is gone , plus these guys r thin due to being picky eaters whenever I first got them , but they have ate great now 4 times straight, live small mice,,, like champs I have video of the feedings and pics so u can order my burm from where I found him and send him to my address and I'll send these , they seem to be female too , but for 200 shipped u could power feed them for a couple months and fatten them up and easily double ur money , guarantee they will sell today so hurry up, chad 2545237533 $200 for both of them shipped, u r getting 2 snakes for 200 bucks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, burmese