AC Reptiles Deli-Cup Display Case? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 02-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
TripleMoonsExotic
AC Reptiles Deli-Cup Display Case?

Anyone have one of these and can provide a unbiased review? Anyone know who actually makes them?

I have it in my head I want new deli cup displays that are smaller (and more manageable for me) then the ones I have (current ones are 24 delis each). I also like the changeable deli templates (from 4" to 6") with this design.

I e-mailed Anthony a question about his Kritter Keeper rack (I wanted it in black) and received no response. I also read else where that someone had a tough time getting a hold of him and spent his money elsewhere due to lack of response. I know Anthony has a good rep, that's not a question. I just want to know about this product before I send the money!

Old 02-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #2
garweft
Barr's makes them and offer them as well on their website, herpcages.com. They make a quality product at a good price. I have been looking at getting a few myself, but everytime I get the money together something else grabs my attention.

Here's a link to the actual product page, notice the critter keeper racks there too.

http://www.herpcages.com/racks/rprice2.html

Old 02-07-2009, 07:01 AM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
O, yay! Look I can get that rack in black!

Thanks for the manufacturer info! Knowing that it's Barrs, I'm not worried.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
garweft
Did you ever get these? Just wondering your thoughts.

Old 05-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #5
Leibowem
Were you wondering about the rack or the deli-cup display? I have both and like them a lot. The rack is great... I have raised cresties in it for a little over a year now (not the same ones, obviously) and pinched very few tails and they maintain humidity pretty well. They are lightweight and just about the right size. The display case does not break down and put back together as easily as I thought it would (its not THAT hard, it just takes me a few to figure it out... but maybe I'm just slow ) but I just leave them assembled in between shows now and haven't had a problem since. I do not use the acrylic cover that it comes with, as I keep a pretty close eye on my table and don't do any huge shows.

Old 05-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
Hi, Matthew! No, I never did pick these up though I really need to! I've seen them on vendor tables at shows and they look pretty nice and well put together.

Old 05-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
Gary O
I think I may have to order 3 of these deli displays. Thanks Steph for the thread. LOL I was looking for something for Geckos. These may work

Old 05-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #8
garweft
I never seem to be able to get enough tables in a year to warrant spending $1000+ on acrylic displays, but a couple of these and a tower for some adults/holdbacks would be affordable and look a good bit better than the table of delis I usually put out.

I've seen them and have been eyeing them up for a couple years now (well before ACReptiles started selling them for Barrs). It's just hard to commit to spending a few hundred dollars on something I may only get to use 3-4 times a year.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #9
enviedreptiles
I would just make them yourself. Thats what I did. With a little ingenuity and 50.00 you can make a respectable looking one yourself.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #10
AncientDNA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Anyone have one of these and can provide a unbiased review? Anyone know who actually makes them?

I have it in my head I want new deli cup displays that are smaller (and more manageable for me) then the ones I have (current ones are 24 delis each). I also like the changeable deli templates (from 4" to 6") with this design.

I e-mailed Anthony a question about his Kritter Keeper rack (I wanted it in black) and received no response. I also read else where that someone had a tough time getting a hold of him and spent his money elsewhere due to lack of response. I know Anthony has a good rep, that's not a question. I just want to know about this product before I send the money!
I have a couple of the delicup displays that I got from Paul Mitchell(PM Herps) at one of the Hamburg shows...he sells a lot of Barr's racks...I like 'em. They're light & don't take up much space. Plus, you can break them down if you don't want to move them all set up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
deli, display, show