Citrus Dragons,,, got citrus? show me :) - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 01:03 AM   #101
blizowman1
This is aldous somewhere around six to seven months and 15" long...got him at a local pet store for 60bucks is this considerered citrus his face is really orange.can some one pm me and give me some info on what he might be....thank youyou

Old 12-04-2010, 10:51 PM   #102
jellyfishrhythm
Just returning to the forum after a very, very long hiatus!

Here's a picture of the super duper citrus tiger I picked up from Carolina Classic Dragons just a few days ago, 12.5" at 16 weeks --- (credit to David of CCD for the photo, my digital camera is currently out of commission!) - he's going to be a totally sick dragon.

His name is Munch (short for The Baron Munchausen), and I agree - yellows are the best.

Old 01-03-2011, 04:48 AM   #103
BayBredBeardies
Even though we decided to work with reds and oranges, the things you can do with citrus' makes me second guess our decision sometimes! There are some beautiful animals on this thread.

Here is a picture of Static. Citrus x Sunburst/Sandfire. I don't think he will be bred because I can't find enough information on yellow x red crosses but you never know! I adore his head structure and big, thick thighs...

Old 01-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #104
chris allen
I think I might have posted a pic of the dad a little bit back...or maybe this guy a bit younger....for a 2010 smoothie baby his growth rate is great and yellow is off the chart.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #105
jellyfishrhythm
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
I think I might have posted a pic of the dad a little bit back...or maybe this guy a bit younger....for a 2010 smoothie baby his growth rate is great and yellow is off the chart.

Off the chart is putting it mildly, he's quite the handsome man!

Old 01-13-2011, 01:53 AM   #106
CourtneyLS
Brand new little citrus hatchling. Only a few days old. I can not wait until these babies shed and start coloring up!
They all hatched at about 3 grams and measuring 4-4 1/2 inches
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2011, 01:27 PM   #107
westcoastdragons
A few of ours....
Attached Images

Old 01-16-2011, 03:02 AM   #108
jellyfishrhythm
I've suddenly got a hankering for some key lime pie...or maybe a tall glass of orange juice...or perhaps some lemon Pledge? GIMME THAT CITRUS!

Old 02-01-2011, 01:34 AM   #109
DiamondDen
Dont think i've shared in this thread yet so here i go lol.

This is a pair of unrelated Citrus's i produced last year i cant wait to pair them together and see the babies from them.

Female is a Citrus poss double het leather (LEFT SIDE)
Male is a Citrus hypo poss het trans (RIGHT SIDE)
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #110
bliss
Corky,

I like that male!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!