banned from reptichat.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 02-20-2005, 03:55 PM   #1
beachbum
banned from reptichat.com

i am notifying all members of the online reptile world to know that because of being a admin for a chat that reptichat does not like i have been banned from reptichat. if the admins and mods of reptichat ban for being a admin of another site why would someone want to go there. i think it is very rude and inconsiderate for ppl wanting to be a memebr of both chats,

Old 06-16-2005, 02:18 PM   #2
ogopogo
i am banned from that site becuse i said there site was boring becuse there where only two guys on it and thay keeped only ball pythons and thay banned me for that

Old 05-22-2007, 01:48 PM   #3
fuscusking13
I have never been on there by I am banned from Kingsnake forums lol. For a really good reason though..... Back in around September of 2006 I found myself homeless with around 10 snakes that I needed to find somewhere to go. So seeing as how they were pythons I went to the python chat and said "Please help. I need a place to store my snakes temporarily while I figure out somewhere for them to go on a permenanent level." I then offered to buy their snakes food, come over and clean my own cages and theirs, and also throw them some money to offset electric cost. I logged back in and found my post was gone, no notification it was getting deleted, just not there. Well I assumed that I made a mistake in posting and repost it. Then my account was suspended for violating terms of service. I was confused having had read them several times and saw no violation. I emailed that Ginger over there and she told me I was "Advertising or selling something". I told her I was not and explained the whole situation in detail. She then said oh well too bad, you are advertising and blah blah blah. So I then told her that I hope she was happy that she was keeping all of my reptiles from the proper care they needed and that what goes around comes around and someday when she is desperate for help it will not be there for her. She then told me that I was threatening her and that she is a volunteer (yeah, sure) and that she doesn't have to deal with this and I am permanently banned. LOL, I love it, a site for reptiles that had no problem with the fact that mine were out in the cold and being left to die. Real nice. My female albino burm died as a result of this whole ordeal, as she was not able to handle the cold basement(she had past respiratory problems) I had to keep them in despite all the heating elements and such I had. I hope she befalls a most awful fate and suffers for years to come Dan M.

Old 05-22-2007, 01:49 PM   #4
fuscusking13
Opps, just realized this had been previously dragged up, sorry for adding on to it!!! Dan M.

Old 05-22-2007, 04:03 PM   #5
CurtisF
Chats like that will not stand the test of time. I've seen it firsthand over and over. Just sit back, drink a tea with a little umbrella in it, and forget about it. Obviously they will not be around long.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!