Want Yellow/ or Black tailed Cribos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 05:31 AM   #1
Kaa needs a wife
Want Yellow/ or Black tailed Cribos

Anyone Know of any available. Other than the ones at LLL??
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-03-2007, 08:39 AM   #2
epidemic
Yep!

Check the classifieds on fauna and at the indigos forever site, there should be a couple available. They pop up every once in a blue moon from private hobbyist, while most of the WC specimens start to arrive late October - early November...

Good luck,

Jeff

Old 05-03-2007, 05:07 PM   #3
Kaa needs a wife
fauna has revealed nothing as of late I haven't seen any on indigos forever but I haven't ben perusing their classifieds that much recently. I saw you had a WC female though is she gone already?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2007, 09:03 AM   #4
epidemic
I actually had two female D. corais available, a CB German import and a LTC (18 months in my care) specimens. The CB German import has been sold, but I still have the LTC female. I have been hoping to trade her for a nice male, as I could use another male or two, but it doesn't look as though anything is going to pan out in that direction, so I will probably just sell her...

Best regards,

Jeff

Old 05-05-2007, 12:44 AM   #5
Kaa needs a wife
You could talk to Loren From LLL Reptile. They did have a nice looking 7 ft male. He got a little beat up from what I heard from his cagemate. So I am not sure how he is doing now but it would never hurt to ask right? Thaey also had a 4.5 ft female but it seems that you wouldn't need her.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2007, 12:04 PM   #6
epidemic
I'm only interested in an excpetional male at this time, as I have spent a number of years putting my breeding group together and I am looking for a male that will be ready to introduce to my group this fall. I would not allow a male from a retailer or importer anywhere near my group for at least six months, as I doubt I could get them cleaned up, in a safe manner, in that short of a period.
I have 20 months invested into the WC female I am giving consideration to parting with and it took me the better part of ten months to get her cleaned up, but she has now presented nine clean fecals.
Anyhow, I appreciate the tip, but I will probably just sell this girl and keep searching for another male or keep a male from of of my pairings next year, should my group produce any...

Thanks again,

Jeff

Old 05-06-2007, 04:14 PM   #7
Kaa needs a wife
Well when/if you have any babies available this fall let me know I will probably be interested in a pair from you. Especially of D. Corais, D. Melanarus, or D. Couperi but the last is going to be awhile Little $$ and all the permits. I will wait........
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2007, 10:44 AM   #8
NBmononoke
Hi,
Did you ever find your black tails?
I have a 07 pair of babies available.
Thanks Naomi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread