Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2009, 02:31 AM   #131
spawn
Quote:
CJ:

I guess you skipped over the evidence of the FEDEX shipment to his home and the fact that he afterward filed a bogus report to the FBI claiming non-receipt of goods.

That is a crime and he is a criminal.

He kept the 3 good snakes and refused to send them back and extorted with a bogus report he sent to the FBI.

Understand now.
Let us know how that 'fraud' report with the FBI goes, Dan. You must think so highly of the country you served for if their Federal officers are so easily duped into thinking you did something you didn't, especially allocating an extra $50.00 from you in the form of a tangible "apology" to Mr. Gracia.

I think too many people here are trying to grab at something that isn't there - logic. Dan is going to stick to his story and change it as much as possible whenever a button is pushed. He's gone into weak-lawyer mode (not admitting anything wrong, but poor phrasing choices and absolutely no actual training in law's diction), and trying to get him to answer a question is like trying to compare apples to oranges - you're not going to get a result you want. It's Dan's goal to personally insult every person posting in his thread because they disagree with them. Seriously Juan - you've done all you need to do. He's not going to cave - not here. Maybe on the phone; maybe by email.

I still laugh to myself when I think about FBI officers showing up at his home and getting him to send you your refund. All scared and desperate. Put that buffoon in his place. What a lying scumbag.

Remember yesterday when I pointed out the fallacy in his "hobby" shtick with the 117 ads? DTS herps currently has 140 ads on kingsnake - this is a man who's "not trying" to make money and is merely keeping up a "hobby." Yeah right.

Old 03-05-2009, 03:01 AM   #132
JG1153
so what is it Dan? you had plenty snakes? or only four at the time you posted your second ad like you've been saying this entire time? Remember Dan, changing your story back and forth doesn't help you in the least. so please clarify.

Old 03-05-2009, 03:04 AM   #133
Dan Scolaro
Frank:

Are you still sore you beat me out of a refund on frogs you kept way beyond the terms of the guarantee. Be glad you got away robbery and be nice for once in your life. No cops ever showed here my friend. I reported his fraud complaint to the FBI the very next day and they dismissed his bogus complaint as it had no merit because he received the goods. See the tracking number fool.

And not only did he receive the goods, he refused to send them back and robbed me of their value, the refund from his fraud report and wasted my time kicking his butt here.

Old 03-05-2009, 03:18 AM   #134
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

What I have my boy is evidence of your bad deeds:

Evidence that you filed a non-receipt of goods report with the FBI and proof that you received the goods.

Evidence that you refused to return the snakes and accept a refund.

Your own email evidence sunk you long ago my good friend.

Old 03-05-2009, 03:33 AM   #135
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

Don't kid yourself.

I understand what straw you are trying to grasp.

You are trying to justify your actions based on some idea that you were not going to get the snakes I offered you out of my collection.

The problem here is that you totally disregard the fact that I told you that I WOULD NOT be sending another group of snakes to your roommate and it was a must that you HAD to be home (our emails are evidence). So regardless of your loss of temper or what made you file a BOGUS report with the FBI, you still would of had to of been home to receive the animals and you said you were taking off again soon. And if was YOU who forced those conditions because YOU and your ROOMMATE refused to send the other snakes back for attention and remedy. As such, you held the product and refused to return it, so it was your actions that started this entire mess in the first place. Had you returned the snakes like asked, you would of received an instant refund. Instead you tell me they may have some fungus and never show me a photo of that and then tell me months later they died. You produced no evidence any snake was dead so for all I know is that you have 4 good snakes, my money, and a good arss whipping on the BOI.

And don't kid yourself my friend. You owe me for the other snakes you kept and I will eventually take the proper actions to ensure proper remedy.

Old 03-05-2009, 03:38 AM   #136
JG1153
why are you changing topics again? hey man all I asked is a very simple question. 4 animals or many animals. is it that hard to answer this simple question. like I said Dan I'm just trying to get things straight since you continually change your story.
I don't understand what could possibly be so intimidating about this simple question non aggressive question that you won't answer it?

so once again Dan 4 or many? I thought all along it was 4? Am I wrong?

Old 03-05-2009, 03:42 AM   #137
JG1153
if everything you're saying is right then what do you have to worry about. I'll just continue to make a fool out of myself. so why don't you indulge this crazy fool and just give me a straight answer

Old 03-05-2009, 03:50 AM   #138
Dan Scolaro
What are you asking? 4 or more animals? I had several at the time and that was a year ago so why are you asking me to recall how many I had? It could of been a half dozen or a dozen or two. I had several hold backs and several for other pending orders, some on hold waiting payments that never showed, I even had one that donned a top-hat and sang wango tango.

What is your point with how many I had?

It does not disregard the fact that you filed a bogus report with the FBI for non-receipt of goods when you received the goods and withheld the return of the snakes.

You are not a fool, you are a criminal. You are an experienced scammer and I am quite sure that I am not the first person you robbed but that will all come out eventually right? Why not tell the folks what else you are hiding about yourself? Maybe I will.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:18 AM   #139
JG1153
My point Dan is very simple which is to show that if according to you you are now stating that that you had more than four animals available which is directly at odds with all of your previous postings for the past 13 pages how can anyone trust what you are saying when you can't keep a simple number straight. Plus it wasn't that long ago not to mention that due to the ordeal you went through I doubt you don't remember.

More importantly this is a very clear admission on your part that you were intending to scam me all along. forget my supposed bogus claim to the FBI since that only happened until later. actually no don't forget the FBI since with your admission it gives me all the legitimitate reasons to have contacted any law enforcement agency.

So are you saying that you were in fact all along attempting to intentionally scam me? or would you like to rethink your answer?

Old 03-05-2009, 04:39 AM   #140
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

Look thief, WAKE UP.

Why would I or anyone for that matter even attempt to scam anyone when I am fully aware that my advertising account would be terminated if I did not fulfill the terms of sale? Or you could easily come here and make a negative post? Or make a claim in Paypal? Or sue for damages? Are you that stupid? Come on now. Are you really that dumb or pretending to be dumb? I thought you had a high school diploma or something equal to that. How about the DOZENS of times I offered to refund your cash and you REJECTED the refund. Who are you kidding? You are part of some scam dude and trying to pretend you thought you were going to be scammed when you learned Justyn Miller was the importer or you are working for someone else that failed to screw me over. I don't know what your motive is here? You stole the snakes, stole the money, and made some bogus thread here. I have nothing to do with his past troubles and only ordered some file snakes and the first 2 dozen or so I received were perfect and I sent them to zoos across our great country and people email me to this day begging for more.

Do you have any clue as to how many gravid animals I give buyers just because I like making people happy? You have the wrong idea about me thief. I love to make people happy with their new pets. Ask my great customers who I email afterward to hear their joy upon receiving their new animal.

What gets me about some of the folks who post here is they are MORONS because they totally disregard the plain and simple fact that no one in business would even attempt to scam anyone out of anything due to the simple fact the seller would loose their privileges to advertise quickly if they fraud anyone. Do you think I wasted my time to get a business license to scam people? Do you know that with my investments, I don't ever have to work another day in my life? My family income is 10 times what you could imagine bonehead. You know crap my friend. I give stuff away all of the time but will bust arss when someone is trying to rob me. Some of these folks here were rejects from reform school. They all were criminals themselves and have criminal minds and assume the negative as to what they would do to scam other people and portray their bad thoughts onto their twisted versions of events.

It is called warped. You are warped and so are some of the folks who dared to blither a comment. Plain and simple - WARPED IN THE HEAD. CRIMINAL MINDS ARE LIKE BIRDS OF A FEATHER.

And have law enforcement contact me. I do more for them then they do for me, so go ahead and look like a screwball again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!