Philadelphia Exotics inquiry - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2002, 12:10 PM   #1
komodoreptiles
Looking for some information on these guys. Here's the story. There was a company by the name of Exotic Pets operating out of Philadelphia that pulled a disappearing act last year. It was owned by someone named Rose and her husband Pat. Before they disappeared they bounced a check on me for close to $900. They also did this to at least one other person that I know of. All phones were disconnected, and their bank account closed. Recently on the kingsnake classifieds someone by the name of Joshua Myers has been advertising under the company name Philadelphia Exotics, and their e-mail address is philaexoticpets@aol.com. The fact that their names and e-mail are so similar and they are/were both from Philadelphia has me very suspiscious that Rose and Pat, are behind this new venture. If anyone has any inside information on Philadelphia Exotics, please let me know. If my suspiscions are unfounded I apologize, but in the meantime I would say buyer beware.

Dave Prada