Bad Guy Alex Estrada - sold me an emaciated skink - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2017, 01:05 PM   #1
ThomasSkinks
Alex Estrada - sold me an emaciated skink

I'm very disappointed in this transaction. In the picture on the sales ad(the ad is still there, you can see for yourself) the skink I purchased did not look like she was starving but when she arrived she was skin and bones, you should never be able to see their hip bones or their spine!
I spent over $1,000 on this skink and couldn't believe my eyes when I pulled her out of the shipping bag, this poor skink is extremely malnourished.
I immediately sent a message to him, he said she eats and that she's skinny from laying slugs 8 weeks ago. That doesn't add up. Yes they can lose some weight but they should never look like this and he should be ashamed for selling her when she's in this condition.
I don't even feel comfortable letting her brumate, which a lot of my skinks are starting to do.
I received her yesterday and this situation is just irritating me more and more the more I think about it.
I would not recommend buying any animals from this person.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk