adam of south carolina, ripped me off - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2003, 03:25 PM   #21
Wilomn
Count me in too Darin.

Pretty amusing about him wanting to defend his "reputation" hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If that reputation was mine I'd be more of a mind to bury it really deep than of one to defend it. Oh well, I guess it's just me.

Wes Pollock

Old 12-11-2003, 05:50 PM   #22
Tacticalmaniac
Talking ok, sure

Just to put my 2 cents in (hope it doesn't cost me $10 ... lol). If "he" was all for the process then "he" should accept the fine "he" got. If "he" is worried about people putting up "bad guy" posts about him when "he" can't respond .... maybe "he" should try extra hard to keep everything on the level ... hmmmm. Just figured I'd chime in with my point of view despite my insignificant status here

Old 12-11-2003, 06:21 PM   #23
gmherps
That's 1 person to take off my ignore list.

Old 12-11-2003, 06:27 PM   #24
HerpVenue
Quote:
She didn't have my correct number so she freaked
out and thought she was getting ripped off. In any event, she told me that
already people were bashing me in that thread. I have done a lot in peoples
eyes to warrant comments but can you please let me know what they said?
Let me get this straight in my feeble little retarded head.
This Jenny Mills character (if she is even real) starts a bad guy thread. Then she fargin goes running to adam to tell him people are bashing him. When in all actuality it was one person who said that, what he did in a pet store was ethically incorrect.
Not only that......it is as if I call him a poo poo head then go running to him telling him people are calling him names.

Let me get this straight in my feeble little retarded head.
Adam thinks that the fine thing is an EXCELLENT idea. He even urges Rich to institute the idea or some kind of action rather quickly. Then when he is the first to get banned......he cries extortion.

Let me get this straight in my feeble little retarded head. I already e-mailed Rich about this as soon as I found her post.
Adam gets blocked until he pays the fine.
POOF !!! some girl makes a bad guy post not very long after wards.
POOF Adam cries extortion and says he is not threatening anyone.

1. I find it odd this girl found this site.
2. I find it odd this girl knew to click on the BOI link with all those other links on the front page.
3. I find it odd that she got the number wrong.........But can go home and keep the words faunaclassifieds.com straight in her head. As well as knwoing which links to click on once she is in here.
4. I find it odd that she feels so strongly about losing twenty $20 and would make a post..........
5. I find it odd that she was mad enough about $20 bucks to make a post...........but yet fails to read responses to her post until someone e-mails her about it.
6. I find it odd that the girl who started the bad guy post then runs to adam and tells him that PEOPLE were bad mouthing him.
7. I find it odd that now adam is crying extortion.

He got 2 or 3 people to work on his "story" with a $3000 plus ball python.
This $20 story is peanuts...... This story ain't nuthin to him.
Adam making up stories and having them posted on the BOI or having other people post about it on the BOI is nothing new for him.

Hey Rich......
I guess my gut feelings are still right.
After I wrote to you......I was willing to concider it all just a coincidence. But with the latest happenings.....I am thinking I was right from the start......I am thinking it was all a set up like I told you in the e-mail.....I must say I am glad these "feelings" in my BIG but has been about 98% accurate.

I would like to say I told you so......but then again you never really told me I was wrong.
I still wish I could tell someone I told you so

Anyway. give Adam what he wants. Take off the fine thing..... But just ban him. Ban him for good. Ban him forever. At least he can't cry extortion.

ps
Quote:
I have done a lot in peoples
eyes to warrant comments but can you please let me know what they said?
all of a sudden he cares what people think? I thought he says he did not care.

Old 12-11-2003, 06:41 PM   #25
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Save us both some trouble here and work with me on this one.
Was that a threat? I don't see what kind of trouble the Webslave can be in by enforcing the rules on his site.

Regards.

Old 12-11-2003, 07:31 PM   #26
jenn_jeffery
Ritchie, someone else emailed Adam. Jenny has only posted ONCE on this site. She made the initial post, and hasn't responded since then.

I too have a feeling Jenny=Adam. In the post by Jenny, she said something to the effect of "I thought he was lying. I guess he was since he has my $20, and I have no mice" Why on earth would someone give money to anyone they don't know, without what they're buying, or someone they trust to vouch for the person?

Hey!! Adam has her $20, so, he should have the $10 to get back onto the site right??

Old 12-11-2003, 08:09 PM   #27
WebSlave
Anyone care to hazard a guess on how many people there are named "Adam" in South Carolina?

So how did Jenny just HAPPEN to get the idea to come here to post?

Old 12-11-2003, 08:13 PM   #28
longissima
Why?.......

Quote:
Your lack of ethics was not evident in your trying to help her out. It was BLATANT in the place where you did it. You basically stole $80.00 from the store you were in if you offered to sell the girl her mice for .20 ea and the store charged 1.00 ea. Do you get it now?
Quote:
It was not your place of business. It was not your customer. You did nothing to get her to come in. You provided nothing for her at all other than cheap mice. I'd boot you out for good if you did that in my shop.
I have worked in an exotic pet store for over 5 years and I could not agree more with Wes' comments. It gets on my nerves when "customers" try to sell other customers their OWN products in my place of business. Those folks always get the boot when they are caught doing so.
Quote:
He got 2 or 3 people to work on his "story" with a $3000 plus ball python. This $20 story is peanuts...... This story ain't nuthin to him. Adam making up stories and having them posted on the BOI or having other people post about it on the BOI is nothing new for him.
My gut feeling tells me that this entire thread is based on a fictitious story. The post by "Jenny" seems to contrived to be real. Also, the amount of the "claim" is way too trivial for someone to go to this much trouble to register at faunaclassifieds.com and post here once and respond to the thread "she" started.
Also, I really enjoy the conspiracy theme rearing it's ugly head again with Adam and his "people". Make no mistake about it, he is on his own on this one. You can take your "theories" and cram them back into the closet with the rest of the junk.

Old 12-11-2003, 09:23 PM   #29
HerpVenue
My gut feeling tells me that this entire thread is based on a fictitious story.
Okay you agree with me about the story.

You can take your "theories" and cram them back into the closet with the rest of the junk.
okay you disagree with me about the story.
Now which is it.

Derek I was not trying to "dig" on you.
I was merely stating what Adam has done in the past.

Are you now trying to say the albino ball python was not one of them stories?
Are you trying to say "his" albino ball python story was the truth as he posted?

Please do not go there. I already accepted your latest story/post about it. Do not go back to saying that what adam posted a year ago was the truth.

Unless of course what you are trying to say is Jenny is adam. And that there is no conciparcy theory because Adam posted it all on his own. Well I can't comment too much on that. I did ask and was told jenny and Adam had different ISP and IP numbers.

Old 12-11-2003, 09:26 PM   #30
HerpVenue
Quote:
Ritchie, someone else emailed Adam. Jenny has only posted ONCE on this site. She made the initial post, and hasn't responded since then
she did however write to adam about how people were bashing him here.

Read adam's e-mails again

She has contacted him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!