Bad Guy Adam Meth turned to the dark side - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2014, 09:38 AM   #11
scosta56
Has anyone alerted him to this thread ? To give him a chance to speak on his behalf ? Maybe with him.being notified of this thread it will get him to respond to you now that people are viewing it.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:00 AM   #12
MADOGRE
I will message him on Facebook, he has always replayed back fairly quickly.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:32 AM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosta56 View Post
I would file a claim with PayPal they should cover it regardless you never were shipped anything.
It has been 54 days, they will not ordinarily accept a claim after 45 days.

Old 08-20-2014, 11:35 AM   #14
scosta56
Yea I saw that in their policy. I would still try however. Especially since the time frame has only lapsed by a few days. They can easily check to see in fact nothing was ever shipped to this seller. It may or may not work, but if it was my 100 bucks no way I would let it go without a fight. I would definitely still try though. Show them the payment statement, and whatever emails or correspondence you may have from the seller to prove you did not receive anything from this seller. Speak to someone on the phone , and see where it goes. Doesn't hurt to try.

Old 08-20-2014, 12:28 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosta56 View Post
Yea I saw that in their policy. I would still try however. Especially since the time frame has only lapsed by a few days. They can easily check to see in fact nothing was ever shipped to this seller. It may or may not work, but if it was my 100 bucks no way I would let it go without a fight. I would definitely still try though. Show them the payment statement, and whatever emails or correspondence you may have from the seller to prove you did not receive anything from this seller. Speak to someone on the phone , and see where it goes. Doesn't hurt to try.
I agree with this tactic, it never hurts to try. But apparently the OP has already been in touch with Paypal and it appears they refused to take a claim.
The 45 day limit is worth mentioning because it is an important deadline and many buyers get caught unawares. If one is not sure of the intentions of a seller and it is near 45 days, open a case. From what I have read, a resolved issue taken care of prior to escalation is not held against a seller.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:26 PM   #16
scosta56
Oh sorry Lucille I must of missed that from the original OP regarding contacting eBay already. I do apologize for that. I'm curious why the OP never contacted PayPal before the 45 days up then. I'm not sure if too much trust was placed in this seller ?

Old 08-20-2014, 03:29 PM   #17
homeya100
Hi Vinny,
Sorry you thought I had burned you, but if you check your facebook messages you will see I have been trying to get in touch with you, but no reply. I just got back from the Daytona show, and someone at our shop told me you had called I believe last Friday. He wrote down your info but did not give me the number over the phone. I will give you a call as soon as I get into the office. I still have your diamonds. Plenty of other people waited just as long for theirs until I felt they were feeding strongly and the weather was appropriate for shipping. Nothing has gone awry. Feel free to give me a ring 9143843207.
Hope this clears anything up.
Thanks
-Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyButch View Post
That's good to hear. Maybe he's just got some communication issues. Boy, that would make me happy

Old 08-20-2014, 05:00 PM   #18
scosta56
Awesome Adam glad you reached out to him !

Old 08-20-2014, 05:48 PM   #19
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeya100 View Post
but if you check your facebook messages you will see I have been trying to get in touch with you, but no reply.
So Vinny, did you just miss these messages on FB??

Old 08-20-2014, 05:57 PM   #20
VinnyButch
That's awesome, Adam. I can't find any messages from you on my FB, but I'm quickly learning that FB messaging isn't the way to go if you need to get in touch with someone. You aren't the first person to tell me that messages have gone unanswered. The thing that worried me was that when I tried to email you, I kept getting messages that said your email account was closed.
I'll give you a call.

Everyone else, never mind. Sorry about that false alarm.

Vinny Buccigrossi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!