For Sale Portable Ultrasound Machine - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-25-2014, 05:29 PM   #1
DVMExotics
Portable Ultrasound Machine

Portable Ultrasound Machine

I have a slightly used Landwind Neucrystal C40V portable ultrasound machine that I am considering selling. It has both a microconvex probe and a linear probe to provide great detail. Can be used for various applications but especially to ultrasound your reptiles to check for follicles and to know the best time to breed. This will take your breedings to a new level. It will come preset with the best settings on the machine but can be adjusted as needed. I will also include a copy of a 2 DVD set on How To Ultrasound Snakes. More details on the machine listed below.

This machine retails for about $6000. The Additional probe that I bought alone costs $1200.

Im asking $4500 OBO and shipping will be additional.

Can bring to the White Plains Show but must be paid for prior. If interested or any questions please email me as that is the best way to get me.

Chris
petabm@yahoo.com

Landwind Neucrystal C40V

High quality Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner. Landwind Neucrystal C40V is one of the best choices of quality ultrasound scanners. Offers crystal clear image which makes the diagnose very easy. Provides excellent image quality due to 32 channels (others are with 16 channels). Offers THI tissue harmonic imaging. Some advantages and features of Landwind Neucrystal C40V are listed below.

Advantages

Leading image processing technology
Light weight
Image quality
Two probe connectors
High probe frequency
Micro-convex: 5.0-8.0Mhz or 3.0-50Mhz
Rectal Linear array: 6.0-10.0Mhz
Linear array: 6.0-10Mhz
Veterinary software includes: Bovine, Equine, Canine ,Feline and Ovine packages.
Excellent for small animals and pet examination (Dogs, Cats etc.)
Features

Lightweight and portable for field use
Veterinarian application software for canine, feline, equine, bovine and ovine
Wide range of transducers
Standard Configuration:
C40Vet main unit
10" CRT monitor
512 - frame Cine loop
Two transducer connectors
60C20H Electronic high frequency micro-convex transducer (5.0/6.0/7.5/8.0 MHz)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!