For Sale 6 INCH ALDABRA TORTOISES!!! EXTRA SMOOTH SHELLS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-01-2019, 09:58 PM   #1
Southernreptiles15
6 INCH ALDABRA TORTOISES!!! EXTRA SMOOTH SHELLS

Aldabra tortoises available for purchase. They are roughly 6 inch shell length. They were imported by me from a breeding facility in Mauritius. Microchipped and vet checked a week ago before departing. They are rock solid. Alert, active, heavy and healthy. Limited quantity available. No wholesale prices. $2500 plus shipping.

Links:
www.southernreptiles.net
www.Facebook.com/southernreptiles
www.instagram.com/thesouthernreptiles

Shipping is priority overnight via FedEx. Payment is PayPal (account not required). Or local pick up in Boca Raton Florida. Includes insulated box, heat pack(if necessary), shipping insurance and live arrival guarantee. Shipping generally is $50. Shipping varies depending on your location and weight/dimensions of the box.

For additional pictures, shipping quote or questions please email me at southernreporders@gmail.com or text message/call 561-289-2sixsix0. If I do not answer please leave a voicemail.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2019, 08:03 PM   #2
Imrod
Do you actually have these in stock or are they "coming" in?

Old 08-02-2019, 08:20 PM   #3
Southernreptiles15
They are in stock, here, ready to go. Local pick up, can deliver to Daytona, or shipping. I can send pictures, videos, etc. They are nice and selling quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrod View Post
Do you actually have these in stock or are they "coming" in?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2019, 09:04 PM   #4
Julio
I saw the Shipment go out from the breeders a few days ago! great genetic stock!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!