For Sale Reptile Rack System Long Island NY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-31-2019, 03:30 PM   #1
spydermonkey281
Reptile Rack System Long Island NY

I have a reptile rack system that I used for leopard geckos but I haven’t used it as much due to the fact I downsized and I am in college. This rack is perfect for leopard geckos, AFT, ball pythons or any other reptile species that needs belly heat. This rack is in excellent condition the only thing is it will need a new thermostat I used a ranco stat the only problem is that they burn out after a couple of years. They are like 50$ online so that would be the only addition cost you would need for this rack system. I left the old ranco stat wired correctly to the multi plugged outlet strip that way when you get a new one you just have to connect it to the strip the same way, for easy instillation. Their are 11 shelves and 12 plug spots on the outlet strip that is connected to the thermostat, all shelves have separate flexwatt heat tape strips connected to a plug, so if you don’t want a shelve to be on, all you have to do is unplug it! Or plug it back in if you want to use the shelve. All plugs are numbered for their corresponding shelves. For ease of use. The hatchling tubs are on the bottom and are 6 quart tubs and adult tubs are 12, and 16 quart single animal tubs and I have two 32 quart colony tubs. All tub lids are drilled with the exceptions of two or three that I never got around to. This rack system comes with all tubs as shown in the pictures (all tubs where washed). This is pickup only you will probably need a truck or large van. The dimensions of the rack system are 4’W X85”H X13.5”D over all. The rack systems’ top shelf has heat tape but is not covered by a top board so this rack system with all 11 shelves will fit under 8 foot ceilings. The adult shelves are 4’W by 8.5” H and hatchling shelves are 4’W by 6.25” H. All 13.5 inches deep. I am looking for 400$ OBO for this rack system, it’s a functional rack system with all tubs included; all you need is just a new thermostat! Any questions feel free to call or text me at six31-seven96-Four007.

I am located in Long Island NY NOT FLORDIA
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!