Ben Seigel, Great Guy to do Business with - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2005, 10:23 PM   #1
Hoppy
Thumbs up Ben Seigel, Great Guy to do Business with

As most of you already know Ben with <A HREF = "http://www.albinonile.com">Ben Siegel Reptiles</A> is a great guy to deal with. This post may be a couple months late, but better late then never LOL. I picked up some Boas and Ball Pythons from Ben in June. As in the norm his store was in great shape, nice, clean and pleasant staff.
His wife Stacy came by and helped me with my animals and was great.
each and every animal (34 animals in all) were in great health, all feeding, housed individually and in general problem free. Many of the other Dealers/importers can learn the proper way to aclamate new arrivals from Ben!
I have worked with Ben for several years now and I have never been dissapointed. He is a man of his word and that is becoming harder to find nowadays!

Old 08-03-2005, 04:24 AM   #2
BriarpatchHerps
I've received several hundred animals from Ben and Stacey over the last few years, bounced a lot of information back and forth and spoke with them at the Daytona expo.....animal quality and customer relations have always been excellant, they are very good folks to have in your corner as suppliers-distributors.

Regards,
William Horn
BriarpatchHerps@aol.com

Old 08-03-2005, 08:43 AM   #3
Jim O
Thumbs up

I am sure that I have mentioned it elsewhere but I have had many, many excellent transactions with Ben over the phone and in person at shows.

He is top notch, A-1, the best of the best. You get what he says you will get when he says you will get it at a fair price. Who can ask for more?

Old 08-03-2005, 09:01 AM   #4
hers
Talking

I have to agree. We purchased a lot of ten wild caught adult females from him in January that had not previously eaten. We drove down (about three hours from us) to pick them up and poke around his store. The staff was great. Letting us go in the back room and hand pick our females was great. I only wish he was further north in Florida! Almost all the balls are now eating. We lost two of them, but all the rest are great eaters. One was 600 grams when we got her and she is now 1300.

Old 08-03-2005, 02:46 PM   #5
Repovez
Great guy

I bought a couple hundred female baby balls this year and everything from start to finish was perfect. The animals were exactly what I had expected and everything he said they would be. I lost a few but that is to be expected. All of the rest are pounding food and most are already over 200 grams and growing.I would definately recommend Ben if you are looking for quality animals and excellent customer service. He is one of the best that I've dealt with. Thanks, Ben.

Old 08-03-2005, 03:15 PM   #6
The BoidSmith
Same here!

Nothing but good things to say about Ben and his animals. Good service and good stock. Although going to Florida is a stretch for me one day I might have to go and visit with him. One has to have goals in life.

Regards.

Old 08-03-2005, 03:59 PM   #7
JuliusSqueezer
Ben is like rootbeer. You either love him or hate him, There is no middle. Some people can't see through the straight forward lack of fluff and probably prefer to be lied to as long as it's what they want to hear. That's the only possible way I can explain any complaints about Ben. If he were a doctor, his bedside manner might at times be questioned but if he tells you something about one of his animals, believe it and trust in it. He is truely among the finest out there as far as fair dealing, fairly representing his animals and backing them with the best guarantee in the business. His photography sucks though lol. But that just makes his animals look a million times better in person when they get to you.

Old 08-03-2005, 07:15 PM   #8
Nirvana
Quote:
His photography sucks though lol. But that just makes his animals look a million times better in person when they get to you.
I wasn't going to add comment since it seems to be pretty well established that Ben is one of the good guys, but I have to agree wholeheartedly with this statement. I bought a WC blood from Ben earlier this year because it was kind of "different." When I pulled it out of the bag I was blown away with how gorgeous it was! His photography didn't do it justice. Great snake, though! (Thanks, Ben!)

Old 08-13-2005, 11:46 AM   #9
INSANE CANES
Thumbs up

Recently purchased 3 female boas from Stacy, all fat and happy, no problems with them at all. Thanks Stacy.
As usual the store was well maintained and all the animals were taken care of. Have bought a few things over the years from them and never have had any problems. Does that really surprise anyone?
Would definitely recommend to all.

Old 08-15-2005, 09:39 AM   #10
bcherps
I've been buying from Ben since 2001 and I have never had an issue with animals or service.

Thanks
Ben Cole

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!