Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2015, 06:12 PM   #11
schaumda
I can add to this post from a few thousand kilometers away:

The geckos at Garretts house are mine and garrett, as a great business partner, was so kind to open up the US market for me. He keeps the animals for me in best condition and also manages the shipment to my customers.

Importing animals from countries like Pakistan is a though bussiness. It is amazing, which progresses Garrett made in this topic. And amazing, that people, who know how complicated such imports are, complain about it. To get this animals is a dream for many people and getting them is anyway worth the waiting time. I know that this dreams are close to become reality. and I am very thankful for all the time and effort and a lot of personal money Garrett already spent in this project.

I trust Garrett from all the wonderful things we dealt with in the past and can tell everyone: If bussiness with him works over that big distance, be sure, it will also work in your close distance. And any problems coming due to delays is just a matter of documents and organisation that just take longer in some countries.

Cheers, Markus