Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 102 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2015, 09:55 PM   #1011
Chris Kennard
To put yhis into perspective, this guy was irritated enough with me to start his own thread bashing me. Why? He had every opoortunity to shut me up and make me look foolish by throwing any and all proof of his accusations in my face. Who wouldn't do that? A liar, that's who. No bigshots or customers posting on his behalf. Proof of nothing. Hiding the existence of other unsatified customers from previous deals. No concrete answers to any questions. Proven contradictions and lies. Bullying behind the scenes. Viewing this thread lately with jack squat to say. Empty threats of lawsuits. I'm sure I'm missing a few. Anyone?

Old 11-25-2015, 09:58 PM   #1012
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceSanchez View Post
Thank you for this post. What a game changer, different look at things. He may of been screwed and now, has no money to pay anyone back
Come on, are we really that gullible? He has never shown any PROOF what so ever to anyone, he sent money.PERIOD! If he had, this thread would of died a long time ago.

Fact, he took their money, and in return, all they have received is one excuse after another, (one lie after the other), and still NOTHING but BS, excuses, and more name calling. (I went from MS. to jackass)

He can't handle someone exposing him with the truth!

Read prior posts, he hasn't done a single thing he said he would, instead he continues with MORE EXCUSES, & NEEDING MORE TIME.

This goes beyond ridiculous, almost a full year, HOW MUCH TIME DOES ONE NEED? How many more excuses will those he owes listen to??

Frogman, you can call me what ever you like, that won't change, who & what you are.

Also you said, Jimmy, Maria, & Charlie, are going to come out & speak up, how much longer do we have to wait???

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-25-2015, 10:11 PM   #1013
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Holy moley! The above sounds like a reasonable explanation for all of Garrett's tap-dancing. Some unknown "Pakistani" living large off other people's naïvety. Incredible. It would be nice of Garrett to prove everyone wrong and salvage the remnants of his reputation by posting some evidence that he actually paid anything to anybody. But Garrett knows that his own reputation is toast by now anyway. He will stay away from the BOI, hoping this will boil over in time. After all, isn't that what his "lawyer" advised him to do?? LOL.
According to Garrett, this isn't just some "unknown Pakistani". It is a "friend of a friend" educated in this country and is an honest person who comes from money. Post #487. In his own words in post #354, "no I haven't been scammed by my Pakistani contact".

Old 11-26-2015, 10:04 AM   #1014
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Come on, are we really that gullible? He has never shown any PROOF what so ever to anyone, he sent money.PERIOD! If he had, this thread would of died a long time ago.

Fact, he took their money, and in return, all they have received is one excuse after another, (one lie after the other), and still NOTHING but BS, excuses, and more name calling. (I went from MS. to jackass)

Read prior posts, he hasn't done a single thing he said he would, instead he continues with MORE EXCUSES, & NEEDING MORE TIME.

This goes beyond ridiculous, almost a full year, HOW MUCH TIME DOES ONE NEED? How many more excuses will those he owes listen to??

Frogman, you can call me what ever you like, that won't change, who & what you are.

Also you said, Jimmy, Maria, & Charlie, are going to come out & speak up, how much longer do we have to wait???

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
DragonDavy is viewing now. Another lie to add to Garrett's resume.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:05 AM   #1015
RaceSanchez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
DragonDavy is viewing now. Another lie to add to Garrett's resume.

I see that................

Old 11-26-2015, 10:35 AM   #1016
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Chris. Now your resulting to name calling "creep, scamdude, etc. Whats wrong Chris running out of things to say?
What's wrong Garrett? Running out of answers to tough questions?

Old 11-26-2015, 10:38 AM   #1017
RaceSanchez
Talking

Quote:
Others have been screwed before the Pakistani deal existed and are still owed money, showing a pattern here. This is not, and shouldn't be viewed as an isolated incident. But not for Garrett's lies and his elusiveness with regard to answering important questions (what with all the bragged about years of experience, I may have considered that scenerio. Not happening. But I'm sure he'll take that and run with it. He has already tried setting himself up by claiming "partners" instead of customers, as well as avering that he doesn't assume all the risk. He's been sculpting this one for a while.
Quote:
To put yhis into perspective, this guy was irritated enough with me to start his own thread bashing me. Why? He had every opoortunity to shut me up and make me look foolish by throwing any and all proof of his accusations in my face. Who wouldn't do that? A liar, that's who. No bigshots or customers posting on his behalf. Proof of nothing. Hiding the existence of other unsatified customers from previous deals. No concrete answers to any questions. Proven contradictions and lies. Bullying behind the scenes. Viewing this thread lately with jack squat to say. Empty threats of lawsuits. I'm sure I'm missing a few. Anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

I get it, i have been following.

My intentions were- along the lines of a different scenario "for the reason" for this to be dragged on. The middle man being screwed via friend of a friend, there for no one gets what they paid for. Sorry, I meant to say invested in. Everyone keeps asking the same thing, over and over again!

Where is the proof ?

No one has showed one piece of evidence, a single shred of any documentation what so ever of such transaction took place. So, it can be a headache. I would hate to be on either end of any of these transactions.
Almost as if tho- the music stopped and people are left with out a chair but, someone is still playing the music for the next batch.

M...

Old 11-26-2015, 10:44 AM   #1018
RaceSanchez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Don't you get it!

I don't care how long you have been asking for a refund. You AGREED TO THIS DEAL!

You, Your self said, before you started this BOI that it will probably take a year.

Why should I give you a refund??????

I know i posted this before.

If i was in the middle of a business deal with someone and things were not going smooth (per say). And i got this as a response, I would be beside my self........

Old 11-26-2015, 01:32 PM   #1019
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Let's stop with the wild speculation and putting words in people's mouths here. If he got ripped off in Pakistan he would have said so. He said the 8000$ was spent in paperwork they later found wasn't needed. This theory of him getting bamboozled by someone running a scam on him in pakistan is preposterous. It's just speculation. And honestly it doesn't release him from liability. Even if this theory were true the negligence and ignorance in paying someone $8000 in Pakistan is grounds for liability. I don't know why he isn't being sued. It's quite easy seeing as the op is in the same state. A rarity in the boi.

Old 11-26-2015, 01:33 PM   #1020
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceSanchez View Post
I know i posted this before.

If i was in the middle of a business deal with someone and things were not going smooth (per say). And i got this as a response, I would be beside my self........
I have never percieved this as Mike being "in the middle of a business deal". He has had ZERO control over this transaction. He is a customer, period. Everything about this deal would make any any every customer beside themselves, and has.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!