Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2018, 05:51 PM   #141
mwmueller
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
Heres a parting quote from John Wayne. Life is tough, its even harder if youre stupid.
100% agreed. You're living proof.

Old 12-09-2018, 05:51 PM   #142
NKhan
John Farr is a man with no integrity. You placed a bet got called on it and lost. Pay up you owe me $1000.

Old 12-09-2018, 06:24 PM   #143
mwmueller
Now that he posted screen shots of his so-called 'traumatic' exchange with Jeff W., it's interesting to see this all took place on 11/28. I made first contact with Mr. Farr an 12/02, and had a first (and only) phone call with him on 12/03. We had a seemingly normal conversation. None of the weirdness this came up until a couple days later when his brain formed the Jeff/Naim/Matt/Michigan/Maryland amalgam, to which he clings to this day. We shall henceforth be known as "The Oneness".

Old 12-09-2018, 06:43 PM   #144
NKhan
My contact was December 3rd.

Old 12-10-2018, 08:41 PM   #145
NKhan
John Farr must have finally realized his error. However, You still owe me $1000 so pay up.

Old 12-11-2018, 02:57 AM   #146
dogshead3
If you take the time to check youll see that fuad matt and Naim all contacted me right after jeffs threat. The next day. No one else in the country. Jeff, naim, and matt are all from Michigan. Matt claims to have moved from Michigan several years ago but still banks there. Wierd. Faud was obviously trying to run a scam on me as you can see here. He never sent me any money though he claims to have sent me too much. If you search faud tradings youll find someone saying its a scam run the same way he was doing here. Both naim and matt opened contact with the same story. They didnt have a bank account, only a paypal which they knew that I didnt take. Both said they only had half the money. One, I think it was matt, you can see in the messages posted here, him asking me checking or savings. I had given him my bank account so that he could wire money which of course he never did. And surprise, surprise naim and matt both showed up here the same morning to complain about my wanting them to stop harrassing me. Too many coincidences. Nicko, classy exchange here? The only thing I didnt hear from the trolls including you here was I know you are but what am I? If youdont think they’re connected then I guess Ill have to start a boi whine on Jeff alone. That should make lucille the troll happy.
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2018, 03:38 AM   #147
dogshead3
For all the mindless trolls here. Since both naim and matt never had the money to buy my boa why did they even contact me pretending that they were biuyers. Again they both claimed to only have half the money in their paypal accounts. They never came up with the money and naim only pretended to come up with $750 which still wasnt the asking price after I told him to go away. Lucille, I have a dog thats smarter than you and HEs dead! Classy! These guys dont have more than $400 in their bank accounts. They’re some High rollers! Naim, I guess your buisness card doesnt pay so well huh.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:51 AM   #148
nickolasanastasiou
Everybody in the world is secretly in Michigan and they all have it out for you. It was all an elaborate ruse to get you to propose a $1000 bet and lose so we could all watch you fail to man up to what you volitionally owe. The boa deal was merely pretext. We are all standing around a bubbling cauldron in a hidden underground lair beneath a volcano (which is of course in Michigan), rubbing our clawlike hands together, and cackling in unison. Our cackling has a Michigan accent to it.

I am sort of impressed you can operate an internet-connected device (which I assume you refer to as a "devil box" or something when you mumble to yourself outside of gas stations) at all at this point.

Between this thread and the older one where you pretty much freeze any snake that so much as looks at you funny, your responses are something else and the neural circuitry that drives them (into metaphorical automobile accidents) is probably worthy of study. If we fed that circuitry to a flatworm, might it suddenly know less? My, how I wonder.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:24 AM   #149
caffeinecynic
Jeff is everywhere.
Jeff is everyone.

Jeff is watching you.

Sarcasm aside: You keep telling them to prove they're not associated with Jeff. As their accuser, the burden of proof lies with you. Your only proof of association with Jeff is that one individual lives in the state of Michigan and the other banks out of that state (but in fact lives in Maryland).

If you want anyone to believe that these individuals are, in fact, in a conspiracy to smear your name, perhaps you could provide evidence.

My name doesn't start with L but it does start with J, so make sure when you start mistaking me for someone else, it is not yourself (no other J names have replied here).

Old 12-11-2018, 04:42 AM   #150
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
Ill bet you a grand he cant produce a recent photo of the boa on a copy of todays newspaper. Thats because hes a scammer and never had the boa to begin with! He said the boa came from a woman friend then it changed to a man then a breeder then a guy that died. When you tell the truth you repeat the same information. Its all that you can do. When you lie you forget what you said before and your story keeps changing. Again, they’re fraudulently using fauna boi because the ad that they responded to was on kingsnake.com. What does it take for you to realize they are liars? Better yet, why dont you try to buy that snake from Naim and see what happens? Or try to get the photo on the newspaper like I suggested.
Mr. Farr, do you recall that you did make the above mentioned bet with Naim Khan (NKhan) and apparently lost because he did post such a photo in this thread? So you lost the bet for $1,000, plain and simple, black and white. You haven't mentioned this is later posts, so perhaps it has slipped your mind. I hope my bringing it back to your attention is helpful to you.

If you fail to pay the debt you incurred in placing that bet, then at the very least the takeaway people will have reading this thread is that you evidently don't hold very much stock in your promises and commitments. I don't think that is a reputation I would like to have striving to run a business. Do you? Is that what you want people to remember of you? YOU made the bet, in public, and no one coerced you into doing so. Had you won the bet, then I'll wager that quite likely you would be trumpeting that fact loudly and strenuously demanding that $1,000 you won be paid to you. IMHO.

But you lost, fair and square, and by your own rules.

The facts are the facts. As per a bet you made, you now owe Mr. Khan, $1,000. Are you going to man up and pay your debt, or show your true colors to all interested parties reading this thread? Or did you make that bet fraudulently (you seem to like that term, so perhaps you will understand it's application when in reference to your own actions), with no intention of paying had you actually lost the bet?

Personally, I will bet you a dollar that you will not pay your debt incurred by that lost bet to Mr. Khan. And I DO have enough honor that I will pay up if I lose that bet. Oh, and for the record, I very rarely EVER bet on anything except a SURE bet.

But you can prove me wrong, if you would like.

IMHO.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!