Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #11
Siukie
He refused me any refund, and claimed I never contacted him at all. I have all original emails saved and Paypal records, as well as my phone records which I can get if need be to post.

Took a screenshot of part of my emails that he received. I had then sent another earlier last week, which I can also post, all of those emails were sent from the email he used to reply to me back in June. I don't think i'm wrong to request a refund. While his TOS might not state refunds unless he is unable to produce the tegu.

To have absolutely no communication with me over this entire month, and then to only talk to me when I start talking about him on the forums. As far as I knew I wasn't getting a tegu from him and assumed my money was gone. So yes, a refund would be the decent thing to do.. in this matter.

Old 07-31-2012, 06:54 PM   #12
Snake-Queen
Unfortunately with Bobby, you may have to post your phone records. Black out all but his number, make sure that your number or name shows on the bill. Bobby seems real good at deflecting fault on everyone but himself.

Old 07-31-2012, 07:18 PM   #13
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard View Post
You never paid the balance, I sent you the PayPal request. You have two names you go by, and the name here is not the one conected to the PayPal account. Please post the emails where you tried to contact me before coming here.
Names are irrelevant. If you felt it was an issue that could somehow put your business in jeopardy, you should have just promptly issued a refund and exercised your right to not sell to her. Since you chose to keep the money, obviously it was never a concern for you. so I'm not sure what you're hoping to accomplish by hiding behind what is now a moot point. But go ahead and keep grasping at invisible straws, that's one of the few things you seem to be good at.

Since she's shown that she'd tried to contact you via email, it's your turn. Please post a screen shot of this PayPal invoice you claim to have sent in regards to the remaining balance due on the tegu.

Old 07-31-2012, 07:32 PM   #14
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siukie View Post
Took a screenshot of part of my emails that he received.
Warning: Please provide any screen captures or otherwise graphic evidence via an attachment to your posts. If a third party photo hosting site decides to block public viewing or drop those images from their servers, then the evidence you are providing will then vanish at that time.

Old 07-31-2012, 09:30 PM   #15
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Bobby, people go through stuff sometimes. Bad decisions, life changing things, stuff no one needs to know about, stuff no one has the right to know about. But, when a good guy, like you, or like I'd like to think you still are, acts as you have been of late, that's bad. Don't be a bad guy Bobby.

I personally know that you know right from wrong. Don't continue down this path you seem to be on, the one that gets you labelled a bad guy. Whatever the reasons, whatever is happening in your personal life, you should make things right with the guy in Ireland, this guy and anyone else that has what seems to be a legitimate complaint about you.

If I can help, you've got my number. Don't be chris estep, or what ever that guy's name from topshelf was, or a greybeal, that was a bad one too. Do the right thing Bobby. Or, failing that, at least let us know why you don't think you should. Honestly, I don't understand this change that you seem to have made. I'd like to see my friend back, not have another bad guy to watch out for.
Sounds like a friend of yours Wus. I can go into your history here and point out posts where you would have crucified anyone (likened to your buddy here) with your psuedo-wordsmith BS, if you saw an opportunity to slay a potential dragon, right or wrong. Shame you won't read this post since I am on your ignore list as are the cronies you have commanded to do the same. Anyone here can access the posts where you have pleaded for others here to do the same(ignore me). I don't know what "Greybeal" you speak of here, but the one posting in these threads has added more insight in one day than you have in five years.

Old 07-31-2012, 09:49 PM   #16
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Sounds like a friend of yours Wus. I can go into your history here and point out posts where you would have crucified anyone (likened to your buddy here) with your psuedo-wordsmith BS, if you saw an opportunity to slay a potential dragon, right or wrong.
Well, we're all free to go about playing this game as we see fit. Although, I do have to admit to being fairly shocked by the 'kinder, gentler' approach than what seems to be his norm. At first, I thought maybe Pes Wollock had resurfaced and hacked Wes' account.

Quote:
I don't know what "Greybeal" you speak of here, but the one posting in these threads has added more insight in one day than you have in five years.
If that was in reference to me, you give me entirely too much credit.

I'm assuming that the good guys gone bad that Wes was alluding to were Chris Johnson and Matt Graybeal. Just to put this out there: As far as I know, I'm not related to, nor am I associated with Matt Graybeal in any way.

Old 07-31-2012, 09:56 PM   #17
LauraB
Chris, I didn't realize this thread was about Wes or you or Dan Greybeal. I'm sure Wes was referring to Matt Greybeal. Always a good idea to just stay on topic, ya know?

Old 07-31-2012, 10:08 PM   #18
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Well, we're all free to go about playing this game as we see fit. Although, I do have to admit to being fairly shocked by the 'kinder, gentler' approach than what seems to be his norm. At first, I thought maybe Pes Wollock had resurfaced and hacked Wes' account.

If that was in reference to me, you give me entirely too much credit.

I'm assuming that the good guys gone bad that Wes was alluding to were Chris Johnson and Matt Graybeal. Just to put this out there: As far as I know, I'm not related to, nor am I associated with Matt Graybeal in any way.
My apologies for my unresearched assumption. I should have known better than to think he was referring to you, Dan. Seeing as how he has found himself on the wrong side of the fence when suiting his needs, I should recognize his posts for what they are worth, zip. In any case, some good people turn bad, and some bad people turn good. This site has been more instrumental in the latter as far as I can see. Unfortunately, potential assets avoid this site due to some vultures like Wes lurking in the winds. Sad.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:10 PM   #19
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Sounds like a friend of yours Wus. I can go into your history here and point out posts where you would have crucified anyone (likened to your buddy here) with your psuedo-wordsmith BS, if you saw an opportunity to slay a potential dragon, right or wrong. Shame you won't read this post since I am on your ignore list as are the cronies you have commanded to do the same. Anyone here can access the posts where you have pleaded for others here to do the same(ignore me). I don't know what "Greybeal" you speak of here, but the one posting in these threads has added more insight in one day than you have in five years.

You done? I suggest that you are. His post was on topic to this thread and yours has absolutely nothing to do with this thread in any remote way. Besides the small part of the post about him not crucifying Bobby the whole post seems to be about you. You aren't the topic here.

Were not going this direction. Don't derail this thread.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:18 PM   #20
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Chris, I didn't realize this thread was about Wes or you or Dan Greybeal. I'm sure Wes was referring to Matt Greybeal. Always a good idea to just stay on topic, ya know?
Wow! Good thing you stepped in and straightened me out!!! By the way, your post to me was off topic. Just sayin'. And in case you didn,t recognize, my post was about Wes' ability to "shape-shift" when it suits his agenda. Thus the "crucify" comment. I will now leave this thread alone and leave Wes to command his cronies to attack me, just like old times, leaving him to save face since I am on his ignore list, as should you be. Toodles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard