HerpChat - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-27-2003, 09:56 PM   #1
NEWReptiles
HerpChat

Its in the Admin & Other Irrelevancies forums, go check it out, I think its a great idea.

Old 01-28-2003, 10:36 PM   #2
dayer
i went and checked it out. it looks great looks like it is going to be easy to use... i like all the options now ya just got to get some people in there LOL i went in and played and not one person was there but i did test the options and it seems like it is a good chat program,easy to use with alot of options

Old 01-29-2003, 12:46 AM   #3
WebSlave
Anyone interested in coordinating a chat about something either they have some knowledge about and want to discuss, or if someone has a question they would like to have discussed in real time is perfectly welcome to set that up.

I believe I have the calendar in this message board set up so that anyone can list public events on it. It can be accessed via the button at the right top section of the screen. So someone could simply pick a day and time and list it there. Of course, it may take a while for people to catch on using the calendar for this purpose, so perhaps initially listing such things here and in the appropriate forum might be worth doing.

Yes, the chat board is going to be kind of hit and miss for a while. Best I have seen was one time I logged on and there were six other people at the same time online. We all had a rather nice time, I think, and I thought the chat board showed some real potential.

When the time comes I feel it is worthwhile to spend the money for the REAL version, it will have a LOT more capability than this evaluation version.

Thanks for posting this in here.

Old 01-29-2003, 10:11 AM   #4
sschind
Just checked it out and i like it. I don't know how often I will use it but if you keep iy pinned It will seve as a reminder. Its a lot cheaper fo me than ebay thats for sure, and thats where I spend a lot of tim when I am off of here.

Steve Schindler

Old 01-29-2003, 10:03 PM   #5
NEWReptiles
I feel saddened

Am I all alone in this world?

I know im always alone in Herpchat.

Old 01-30-2003, 10:50 AM   #6
NEWReptiles
Go there

It can only get better.

If you have not checked it out yet. GO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!