Dan Scolaro bad guy. - Page 131 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2010, 01:59 AM   #1301
Archie Bottoms
To be clear I have never bought from Dan but I would in A minute.I have talked to him alot over the last few years and I know he would do me right I have no doubt at all.He always gets some very off beat species and has good connections for the unusual snakes.He had the opertunity to get some offspring from me and was honest about value and sale ability so we did not do buisness and I was not offended at all.Fact is he has got some good snakes for alot of people I know and none of them ever had a single problem.In fact his bad guy posts made me more interested in doing buisness with him.I just love a scrapper.I know I am sick but the truth is the truth.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #1302
Susan S.
Please let me add that my transaction with Dan went perfect. I knew his name, but I thought it was because I either sold to him before or bought from him. Then, I came here and looked up his name. THIS is where I saw his name! I must admit I sweated out the time of payment to Dan, and the live arrival of the animals. But all went well....no complaints at all. So I have to give this much to Dan. If the animals had faired well, I would not be adding more to this thread. He did ignore my request for his permit number....and I personally would have responded to anyone making that request of me. What is the problem with giving me your permit number??? Who knows with Dan.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!