Info TRUTHS ABOUT THE HIDDEN GENE WOMA THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT OF KEVIN MCCURELY(NERD) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #81
jluman
[quote=rcpreis3;1462229
Correct me if im wrong.

Now, from what I understand, you take Het Daddys and breed them to a HG Woma and you have a chance to produce a Soul sucker.[/QUOTE]

You are wrong. The hidden gene that makes the platinum has nothing to do with the soul sucker.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #82
AbsoluteApril
Warning: All - watch the personal insults/name calling, there's no need to resort to thatand it is not welcome on this site

Old 05-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #83
cvhome1
Erik, get a grip on things, how the h*** did I get brought into this. I only said if there is emails let them be posted, get a life my man!!!!

Old 05-29-2012, 06:57 PM   #84
joe23
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Lemme try to break down the genetics so i understand.

A Platty Daddy Ball python is the same in aspect to the Hypo Motley Boa. In which if u breed either one to a normal of the respective species, you absolutely will not hit a combo. You will receive Lessers and Het Daddys; and Hypos and Motleys.

(Just a side note, didnt the OG breeder try to cover up the Hypo Motleys not producing combos when bred to a normal?)

Correct me if im wrong.

Now, from what I understand, you take Het Daddys and breed them to a HG Woma and you have a chance to produce a Soul sucker. Do Het Daddys and HG Womas have a super form or are they dominant? Now if u breed a Lesser to a HG Woma you should only get Lesser HG Womas, right? No Soul Suckers possible? How can you tell the difference between a Woma and a HG Woma?

And where did Joe receive his HG Woma from?

Has Joe ever produced a Soul Sucker? Not a combo, just a Soul Sucker.

But I agree alot of information has been held back on certain morphs and combos that the breeder obviously knew about and just didnt want to share. Not accusing anyone, just stating things I've noticed over the few years I've been in. Its just really hard to trust people in this industry I guess...

Oh another side note, you guys all need to calm down and atleast try to make coherent sentences. Your either typing too fast, your drunk, or you can't type, which makes it really hard for us to understand what the hell is going on. Lets all take a deep breath and make this as easy as possible.
heres my breakdown of whats going on:

a platinum is basically the same as a crystal. when u breed a crystal to a classic ull get 50% mojos and 50% specials- both are totally normal inc dom genes like the pastel, the hg woma, the phantom etc. the only difference is that specials and het daddys are really subtile morphs and u really need to have a bit of experience to say whats what (of course not when u used a platty or a crystal as breeder).

so- platty x normal= 50% lessers (normal lessers) and 50% het daddys. when u now breed a lesser, a platinum, or a super lesser to a het daddy u make more platties again.

breed a het daddy to a normal and 50% are het daddys again- i think ralph and a few others have found visual makers, cause ralph wrote once in his birthing record pages that he picked up a bush baby because it "had the look"- in the end it proved out to be a het daddy.

it doesnt matter which BEL complex gene u use- het BEL x het daddy will make a new alleic combo like the potions, the lucys etc. when u use lessers/ butters ull get platties. using the mojave ull get the mojo daddy and using phantoms ull get phantom 44s. these combos are all lighter then normal (just like the platty) and can easily be picked apart in a clutch.

so its a totally normal inc dom gene. the only specialty is that the platty has probably 3 different homozygous forms- but thats nothing new- the clark line albino retics for example have three different homozygous versions too (the white, the lavender and the purple).

now- breed a platty to a clown and ull get 50% lesser het clown and 50% het daddys het clown.

use a hg woma and ull get 50% soulsuckers and 50% hg womas het daddy.

hope this clears that a bit- if someone wants he can copy this text and send it to rdr

as far as the hg woma/ woma thing goes:

to me its clear that the hg woma has nothing to do with the other woma. the combos are totally different. woma combos often look a lot like spider combos. a lesser woma looks similar to a lesserbee without the white sides. so its clear that theyre different. as far as i know womas are dominant also (have no visual different homozygous phenotype).

the hg woma has the pearl as superform which proves em inc dom (i use inc dom insteadt of co dom because this is actually the correct term- co dom describes something completely different but is still used a lot).

if the infernos have granite in em- i dont know cause i never worked with anything hg woma containing- they clearly look like they have granite influence though- but i dont know if only the hg woma can do this too- again- cause i never worked with em.

on the other hand do i remember that kevin once mentioned something like when granite and hg woma meet they magically mingle and become a new unseperatable gene. im not genetic scientist but have a bit of knowledge in this field and honestly i never heard something like this.

to me its clear that u need an hg woma to make a soulsucker- to me its also clear that there isnt something like a hg lesser.

the hg woma to me doesnt have any hidden genes- its a very cool but still normal inc dom pattern gene like the spotnose, the het red axanthic, etc etc

its just reacts cool with the lesser- just like the ghi reacts cool with the mojave or the fire with the vanilla (although theyre probably an allelic combo).

i can understand that kevin got these snakes and thought they were the same (which indicates that the first hg woma clearly didnt looked like the ones we are used to now, cause i think its pretty easy to tell hg womas and normal womas apart- but after 10 years of selective breeding for flames, dots and pattern its probably no wonder- the kahl coral albinos clearly look different then the normal albinos). when the hg woma react so crazy with the lesser he thought this one must have something hidden- a hidden gene. thats from what ive understood out of the rr shows, the interviews the videos etc etc

i think today the name is just missleading.

this is of course just what i think right now based on the research ive done till now. that doesnt mean that i could think something different in a year

Old 05-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #85
Joe at PHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe23 View Post
a lesser simply cant carry a hidden gene without being a platinum in phenotype.

when u breed a platinum to a normal u get lessers and het daddys- but these lessers are just that- lessers.

u better talk to ralph if u dont believe me- he has explained it a thousand times in forums and on his page.

a het daddy is simply a inc dom gene like the lesser too. that gene basically has two different homozygous forms- the platty and the lucy- and my guess is that theres a super het daddys aswell- i just dont know how itll look like.

so the soulsucker is just a single two gene combo- hg woma and lesser. if ud breed a platty to an hg woma ud get soulsuckers and hg womas het daddy- breed such a hg woma het daddy to a lesser or platinum or super lesser and ull get a platty version of a soulsucker- it would statistically be a 1 in 8 ratio when u breed a lesser to a hg woma het daddy.

as far bananas and sexes goes- i think we better leave this topic alone...lol

i mean u can tell us what u want all day long- but why not simply posting some pics about hg woma granite clutches were granites and granite combos are in?

ud close this discussion immediantly leaving all people with the good feeling that they actually have what they paid for.

shouldnt be a big problem i guess...
I agree with this post and the post you just made 100% as we have seen it in the breeding and Kevin is hiding things as we all know about a few things especially in this post.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #86
NewEnglandReptile
Joe a few corrections.

HG Woma x Lessers (the line I have from Africa)
Make in theory 50% Lessers, 50% HG Womas...of which 25% of this clutch can be Soul Suckers (I generally do way worse on my odds). Think of something like a Bumble Bee!

Ok, a HG Woma x HG Woma or WOMA CAN MAKE PEARLS!!!!!! That is why I thought the two were the same thing since their "Super" was the Pearl. From the beginning this is what I thought, they lign up on the same locus and make an allele pair to make the SUPER.
If you take a HG Woma littermate and breed it back to HG Woma you can still make a PEARL!!!! Sounds weird but it is how it works.....

I used the HG to denote this weird stuff.

Ok?

Old 05-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #87
joe23
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERD,Inc View Post
Joe a few corrections.

HG Woma x Lessers (the line I have from Africa)
Make in theory 50% Lessers, 50% HG Womas...of which 25% of this clutch can be Soul Suckers (I generally do way worse on my odds). Think of something like a Bumble Bee!

Ok, a HG Woma x HG Woma or WOMA CAN MAKE PEARLS!!!!!! That is why I thought the two were the same thing since their "Super" was the Pearl. From the beginning this is what I thought, they lign up on the same locus and make an allele pair to make the SUPER.
If you take a HG Woma littermate and breed it back to HG Woma you can still make a PEARL!!!! Sounds weird but it is how it works.....

I used the HG to denote this weird stuff.

Ok?

yeah u right- i had it twisted. of course its a 1 in 4 combo like the bee.

this way its correct:

when i breed a platinum to a hg woma i get 25% lessers, 25% soulsuckers, 25% het daddys and 25% hg woma het daddys.

yeah- ive thought about this weird stuff u told us on rr (i guess there u said that u bred a hg woma to a champagne and got a pearl or that u bred a hg woma to a hg woma sibling and got a pearl again).

when u get pearls by breeding a hg woma to a normal woma, an hg woma, an hg woma sibling and a champagne it clearly is weird.

ive discussed this with genetic scientist and there are two possible scenarios- one is called null allel and the other is pathogenesis. this seems to happening a lot with cinnamon ballpythons and motley boas too. if i remember correct did jeremy stone actually the first super motley boa ever from a motley x something non motley containing.

but these phenomenons should be really rare as far as i understood it.

so i dont know whats going on here- it could be a possibility, but what do i know.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #88
gsrept
Question for anyone that can answer. Why is this a BOI thread? Seems to me should just be a run of the mill ball python thread, nothing has been proved the op is mixing apples and oranges and not come out and shown anything other than drum up a lot of confusion. not to mention we shoud be putting all ths energy to fight HSUS instead of each other. And Kevin keep the sick morphs coming can,t wait to see this years stuff.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #89
Joe at PHR
Quote:
a lesser simply cant carry a hidden gene without being a platinum in phenotype.

when u breed a platinum to a normal u get lessers and het daddys- but these lessers are just that- lessers.

u better talk to ralph if u dont believe me- he has explained it a thousand times in forums and on his page.

a het daddy is simply a inc dom gene like the lesser too. that gene basically has two different homozygous forms- the platty and the lucy- and my guess is that theres a super het daddys aswell- i just dont know how itll look like.

so the soulsucker is just a single two gene combo- hg woma and lesser. if ud breed a platty to an hg woma ud get soulsuckers and hg womas het daddy- breed such a hg woma het daddy to a lesser or platinum or super lesser and ull get a platty version of a soulsucker- it would statistically be a 1 in 8 ratio when u breed a lesser to a hg woma het daddy.

as far bananas and sexes goes- i think we better leave this topic alone...lol

i mean u can tell us what u want all day long- but why not simply posting some pics about hg woma granite clutches were granites and granite combos are in?

ud close this discussion immediantly leaving all people with the good feeling that they actually have what they paid for.

shouldnt be a big problem i guess...
Quote:
yeah u right- i had it twisted. of course its a 1 in 4 combo like the bee.

this way its correct:

when i breed a platinum to a hg woma i get 25% lessers, 25% soulsuckers, 25% het daddys and 25% hg woma het daddys.

yeah- ive thought about this weird stuff u told us on rr (i guess there u said that u bred a hg woma to a champagne and got a pearl or that u bred a hg woma to a hg woma sibling and got a pearl again).

when u get pearls by breeding a hg woma to a normal woma, an hg woma, an hg woma sibling and a champagne it clearly is weird.

ive discussed this with genetic scientist and there are two possible scenarios- one is called null allel and the other is pathogenesis. this seems to happening a lot with cinnamon ballpythons and motley boas too. if i remember correct did jeremy stone actually the first super motley boa ever from a motley x something non motley containing.

but these phenomenons should be really rare as far as i understood it.

so i dont know whats going on here- it could be a possibility, but what do i know.
This is exactly what you are all going to get when you breed your GHGW or my HGW to a champagne which I am some of you will do this year as Kevin already has.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #90
NewEnglandReptile
Joe, did you "get a chance" to look at the pics I posted???? Please UNLEASH your logic and educate me as well as my "throng" of fools/followers that I have been mis-educating for years. As you said, Chris and yourself will be relentless and will not give up until I am exposed for my HG Woma CRIMES...... The poor people that I have sold these snakes too, what will they ever do with their offspring that make cool morphs...they can just buy your snakes for less money and make the same stuff? Hmmmmm, you are not exactly giving away your "Pewter Soul Snooker" are you?

The word of the day for you is "Phenotype"...... who helped you with that one? I tried being RATIONAL with you and you avoided basically EACH AND EVERYONE of my questions in your enlightening emails.. I know, I know.....I called you a "twit" and all hell broke loose.... I know, I unleashed your fury and now I feel your VENGEANCE!

You are rather Metal..... Maybe I'll write a song about it....

I know a guy named Joe
With a hanger on named Chris
The spoke of lies and deceit
and will expose me on the world wide web.....

If I do not change
my evil ways
The world will know
that Jesus can not save

He is greedy and evil
he makes snakes that suck
all for profit and money
and the love of a buck

He is Evil, he is no God
listen to my words
before he steals your soul
Morph King is the way

The way of Fools.....
Morph King is the way....
The way of Fools....

Ahhhhhh...... thank you very much!

Calhoun Tubbs !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!