Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2015, 01:07 AM   #61
hhmoore
Mike has been banned numerous times, under various names, but his original account is still active (at least I think it's his original - it becomes difficult to track when there are so many). I can't find anything that suggests he ever had an account here with the name Mike's Phat Frogs (or anything similar) - but he's welcome to use his existing account to reply if he is so inclined.

(To be specific - his account was banned; but the permanent ban was lifted some time ago, and the temporary ban due to amassed infractions has expired)

Old 07-12-2015, 01:29 AM   #62
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Mike has been banned numerous times, under various names, but his original account is still active (at least I think it's his original - it becomes difficult to track when there are so many). I can't find anything that suggests he ever had an account here with the name Mike's Phat Frogs (or anything similar) - but he's welcome to use his existing account to reply if he is so inclined.

(To be specific - his account was banned; but the permanent ban was lifted some time ago, and the temporary ban due to amassed infractions has expired)

Thank you hhmoore. I appreciate you telling me about my old account. As far as the other names I have had my x girlfriend and x wife use my name on numerous things. So, I apologize for whatever those accounts brought.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:09 AM   #63
jrsexotics
Rick has posted a lot of messages. Mainly those that avoid him looking like the bad guy with some responses I have received from him.. Those will be posted shortly as I am trying to refigure out this site again.

I agreed to purchase 21 frogs from Rick for $2250.00 as long as the payment was going to be a few weeks after arrival. I valued these frogs at $100.00 vs the actual $40.00-$50.00 market value. Mainly because these were my original babies that I produced and I pay well when I buy my own frogs back.

A few days after Ricks frogs arrived while I was out of town an employee of mine made a mistake an fed bad blackworms to all of my tadpoles. Which caused a reaction with all of the tadpoles and I lost all of them. My frogs are my income. If I do not have any babies I do not make any money. Rick was notified promptly and said payment would be delayed a few weeks. He was consistently updated from then on.

A few days ago Rick came to me asking when he would be able to be paid. I told him that the tadpoles are in the water and would be able to be sold here shortly. Once, they sell he will receive all of his money. That response was not good enough for him. I showed him I literally have no money by providing him a screen shot of my bank account.

After telling you can either wait a few weeks for me to pay for the frogs or I can send them back he responded with "If I do not send money to him by Friday or he would contact an attorney. I told him that is ok with me I can send your frogs back to you on Monday. (WHICH WILL NOW BE TUESDAY THE 14TH DUE TO HEAT) or you can wait a few weeks for payment.

RICK said " I will not be available to receive them and they will die" I told him the animals will be held at the hub if the temps are to high. He said he will not pick them up either.

I WILL BE POSTING PICS BELOW.... IN THE END I NEVER TRIED TO STEAL THESE ANIMALS LIKE RICK CLAIMS ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE. I SIMPLY SAID IF YOU CAN WAIT A FEW WEEKS FOR PAYMENT GREAT. IF NOT I CAN SEND THESE ANIMALS BACK. This is not about getting out of paying for anything. This is simply a man who is trying to Ruin my name as Mikes Phat Frogs...

Old 07-12-2015, 02:19 AM   #64
jrsexotics
Please excuse the language. I have no way of editing it out
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2015, 02:24 AM   #65
jrsexotics
This screen shot is in reference to shipping him back his frogs... Apparently me shipping his frogs back to him via syr with 10:30 arrival time packed in a styro box puts his frogs at risk.

Or is it his mentality and what he will do to those animals once he receives them to try and make me look bad?

I'm fairly certain 1000s of animals every week are shipped this way.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:25 AM   #66
jrsexotics
Link on here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Thank you hhmoore. I appreciate you telling me about my old account. As far as the other names I have had my x girlfriend and x wife use my name on numerous things. So, I apologize for whatever those accounts brought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
This screen shot is in reference to shipping him back his frogs... Apparently me shipping his frogs back to him via syr with 10:30 arrival time packed in a styro box puts his frogs at risk.

Or is it his mentality and what he will do to those animals once he receives them to try and make me look bad?

I'm fairly certain 1000s of animals every week are shipped this way.
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2015, 02:31 AM   #67
jrsexotics
Rick refusing to accept his frogs back as he does not want to wait for payment.
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2015, 02:32 AM   #68
jrsexotics
More of the refusal txt
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2015, 02:35 AM   #69
jrsexotics
3rd part of refusal messages.

I am pretty sure any breeder or seller if reputable would accept his own animals back if a buyer could not pay for them.

Rick does not care about the well being of these animals. All he wants is his money from them which he did not want to wait for either. I valued these animals at a very high amount and he knows that he will never get that value elsewhere.
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2015, 02:40 AM   #70
jrsexotics
I WILL SPEND MORE TIME ON THIS TOMORROW. RICK HAS BLOCKED ME FROM FACEBOOK SO I AM UNABLE TO SEE A LOT OF THE MESSAGES THAT I DIDNT SCREEN SHOT.

I would love to know your reason Rick for not wanting these animals back? If it has something to do with Bio security I am afraid that's all but an excuse. These animals were produced at my facility and sold to you as babies... Your excuse about not wanting them to be exposed to your animals at home is invalid.

Or is it because you know that I gave you an extremely high value for them and now you know not another living soul will pay you that amount for them Rick?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs