Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 144 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2017, 01:09 AM   #1431
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
lol Lynn I wasn't "shook"
I just can't fathom how Mike, I mean Ming no turtle man keeps posting such ludicrous things like they are facts.

I told him to read and reread post 1, 77. And 418 a while ago.

If someone can't read they can copy it and their phone can read it to them. Then they can just hit replay again and again lol
I have read them all. If you refuse to give him your shipping address and you don't trust what he says, how are you ever going to get your lizard?

Even if he told you hey, I am going to send you the t+ albino tegu that I produced (but initially did not want to give you u because I was hoping to get you an t- albino tegu). The question remains would you trusted him enough to have sent him your shipping address? How do you prove that you would have sent him your shipping address?

Old 04-13-2017, 01:18 AM   #1432
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
While I don't doubt that Mike is somewhat in Ty's pocket in many regards, I think this might just be coincidence since phrases like 'The jury's still out' etc are common cliches in situations regarding judgment. I wouldn't read more into it than that. I took his post to be that he didn't believe Lynn was an unbiased and fair person to be passing judgment, nothing more.
How am I in Ty's pocket? I have not met him, I am not friends with him on facebook. I have never bought one of his lizards directly from him. I may buy a banana pectinata from him next year.

Old 04-13-2017, 02:00 AM   #1433
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Did you see anywhere in the ss him answer the relavantv? wgo was the breeder and can I see a pic?

With the svc ty and his wife made them believe that I didn't want the tegu
I did see that you ask him some questions and he did not answer them. Did the raffle state that he has to respond to those questions? Did the raffle state that he has to show you an exact picture of the animal he was going to send to you?

if Ty and his wife made the SVC believe that you didn't want the tegu, there is a chance that Ty and his wife will make the judge believe that you didn't want the tegu.

Old 04-13-2017, 02:03 AM   #1434
FresnoTortoise
do you think the svc conducted a fair investigation into this?

Old 04-13-2017, 02:59 AM   #1435
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Did the raffle state that he has to respond to those questions? Did the raffle state that he has to show you an exact picture of the animal he was going to send to you?
Did the raffle state that he wasn't required to answer reasonable questions? Did the raffle state that she only had a limited amount of time to supply a shipping address when her questions were ignored; that he reserved the right to arbitrarily impose a deadline when he didn't feel like providing answers? It's easy to ask moronic questions that lead absolutely nowhere. Tonight's spamming of your useless posts has done little else.

What the raffle clearly does state, is that he will give each of the winners an albino tegu - which he failed to do in the OP's case. Despite your bungling attempts to make a case for the proposition, at no point did she explicitly state - or even imply in the vaguest sense - that she was releasing him from his obligation to provide her prize.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise
Even if he told you hey, I am going to send you the t+ albino tegu that I produced (but initially did not want to give you u because I was hoping to get you an t- albino tegu).The question remains would you trusted him enough to have sent him your shipping address? How do you prove that you would have sent him your shipping address?
Just how dense are you? Why the hell wouldn't she supply an address if he'd have offered her exactly what she'd asked for? If intending to send her a blue albino, that would be an obvious issue since he stated that he didn't produce any. Since he openly admitted to producing purple albinos, there really wouldn't have been any reason to question that course. Since he obviously had them on hand, there would be no reason to assume he'd inexplicably feel the need to go out and get one from someone else just for the sake of doing something spiteful that she'd never even know about. All she really needs to prove is that he failed to provide her prize - and that's so easy that even you could manage to pull that one off.

You'd really be doing yourself a favor if you dislodged your head from whatever nether region it's currently jammed in. I realize that your sole purpose here is to try to muddy waters that are way too clear for Ty's liking, but you could at least try to do a decent job if it. Ideally, you'd just crawl back under some rock, but you're clearly digging the attention way too much.

Old 04-13-2017, 03:32 AM   #1436
FresnoTortoise
Dan,

In post #36, there is a screen shot of Ty saying "Ok I'll send u one I produced ok." If this is what he said, shouldn't Michelle assume that Ty is sending her a Purple albino since those are the only albinos he produced this year?

Old 04-13-2017, 05:35 AM   #1437
caffeinecynic
From post #42

He said he was sending her an albino tegu like the one in the photo. The one in the photo is a blue albino tegu. He did not produce any blue albino tegus, which Michelle asked about. She then asked if he was sending her a purple. He maintained it was like the one in the photo - which, again, is not a purple.

Reread, Mike.

All Michelle did was try to confirm what he was sending her. He did not produce any blues. He admitted this. He maintained repeatedly that he was going to send her one like in the photo. He didn't produce one like in the photo. So where was it coming from?
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2017, 05:49 AM   #1438
FresnoTortoise
"He said he was sending her an albino tegu like the one in the photo."

And yes, he is sending her an albino tegu just like one in the photo. He is even sending her a better one that is like the one in the photo. He didn't say exactly like the one he said like the one in the photo and he also said it was produced by him.

Old 04-13-2017, 06:00 AM   #1439
FresnoTortoise
In addition, which photo is he talking about? He did send OP a picture of a Purple albino as well but on July 31st (post 35). I am guess you assumed he was talking about the raffle photo.

Old 04-13-2017, 06:22 AM   #1440
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
In addition, which photo is he talking about? He did send OP a picture of a Purple albino as well but on July 31st (post 35). I am guess you assumed he was talking about the raffle photo.

I like be how in all these postings you keep ignoring the fact that Ty himself said he didn't tell her what she was getting. I already quoted this and asked you about it once before and you either missed it or ignored it. But here it is again. So go ahead I want to see you call Ty a liar and say he did tell her what she was getting and she refused it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post

I decided also that I would send her the tegu that I produced (T+ albino) since her contention was that she wanted one that I produced and not by someone else, but I didn't communicate that with her to the end because I wanted to see what kind of person she was and she was greedy to the end. I ask for her address twice so that I could ship her the tegu but she refused each time. After the second refusal, I decided to auction off the tegu I was going to ship her to raise more money for IRCF, which we did to the tune of more than $5000.

Ty

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu