Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2005, 05:56 PM   #91
BenSiegelReptiles
wendy

did not mean to jump all over you--totally did not---just frustrated as i can relate to this problem directly and it just peeves me to see someone try to defend themselves like this. And to bill-i dont want you to admit you stole to shut everyone up and make this stop-it would be hard to make it genuine at all at this point-i am sure you have personal problems--not a good reason to steal and deny it--we all have our problems throughout life--got to make amends and move on. I am done here--hate to even get involved with these things, but this one struck a definate nerve with me being that i have had this happen and had no defense but to eat my costs even though i knew i was being scammed. I mean dude--you denied and denied and denied-changed you story--gave a sob story----it took someone to practically draw a complex map of this animal for you to even start changing your tune. My only question is this--DID YOU RECEIVE THAT SNAKE IN THE MAIL AND LIE ABOUT GETTING AN EMPTY BOX?

Old 07-11-2005, 06:01 PM   #92
pch101
Chuck, You are a nice guy, but we both know he will never agree to do anything like that, as it would serve to prove his guilt, and he would loose his only supporters (Neil, and maybe Wendy). Why would he want to do something like that and expose his guilt when he can keep his few gullible supporters in his corner.

Old 07-11-2005, 06:05 PM   #93
pch101
Wendy, when I say gullible I mean it in the nicest way possible. You could also replace gullible with loyal as well

Old 07-11-2005, 06:20 PM   #94
daniel1983
Looks like the same snake to me(but I do wear glasses). However, I see a way Bill could clear his name if he is willing to attempt it. Bill, you stated that the length of the snake that you have for sale is less than the length of the snake that Lee sold you almost 3 months ago, correct? If you could post a picture of the snake next to a ruler showing its size and Lee could varify the size of the snake that he sent, that would simply end this all together if the snake you have is smaller. We can argue different patterns, similar patterns, or same patterns for days, but size is one thing that can't be agrued. Snakes don't shrink

Old 07-11-2005, 06:26 PM   #95
pch101
"If you could post a picture of the snake next to a ruler showing its size and Lee could varify the size of the snake that he sent, that would simply end this all together if the snake you have is smaller."

Daniel,

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

Old 07-11-2005, 06:31 PM   #96
Bill_Leverton
Ok I was caught and I apologize for this I will take what is coming to me and all those people who put their faith in me. I am sorry and I hope in time I will regain your Trust Lee will get his money next week ..Let the beatings begin

Old 07-11-2005, 06:34 PM   #97
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I just put a lot of effort into proving saddle #6 was in fact the same in both pics by drawing a similair marking on one of my snakes. Wasted effort now.

Good for you admitting what you did. I can't begin to imagine why you did it~ but admitting the truth is a good first step.

Old 07-11-2005, 06:36 PM   #98
The BoidSmith
If I had doubts before, after looking at the picture comparisons that Donna posted there’s now no doubt in my mind that it’s the same snake. If anyone wants to go ahead and send cameras, snake or both great, but in MHO the only thing that’s left is Lee’s rightful compensation. So yes, now the $200 should be returned.

Old 07-11-2005, 06:38 PM   #99
pch101
"Ok I was caught and I apologize for this I will take what is coming to me and all those people who put their faith in me. I am sorry and I hope in time I will regain your Trust Lee will get his money next week"

A big step in the right direction.

"Let the beatings begin"

Is that what you think this is about? It may very well be for some. However, it really should not be about beating you down. It is not even about you. It is about Lee, and it is about getting to the bottom of this big mess. And now we are getting closer. I just have one question (for now). Why?

Old 07-11-2005, 06:43 PM   #100
Bill_Leverton
"Let the beatings begin"That was an of handed Joke realize now it wasn't funny Why ???? Hard times and stupidity

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!