Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 114 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:04 AM   #1131
JHB1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
Are you serious? LOL

My name has always been the same to the left. Need glasses? Do you not think ALL my information had to be submitted to get a good guy certificate?

The user name here was changed BY RICH, no new one was created. Look at the join date!

Wow dude, you should reconsider posting after a night of boozing it up, your slipping.
I do see the join date. I do see in previous threads about a Redrum Reptiles getting tossed.

Anyway goodnight Wendy. I'm sure we'll chat it up again later being we are the best of friends and all.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:06 AM   #1132
JHB1982
Quote:
Funny thing to look back to 03 and see how many names are "fined", "suspended", "banned".

It was before your time kid You drug up a 7-8 year old tread just to humor little ol me and run yourself through some more mud

You will learn after time like I have, you will never please everyone. Sometime your name will be here in red, and you too will make mistakes. Its how you do business there after and what you learn from those mistakes that count.

Well see, you have 7 more years of storage unit marketing to try to,........what is it you say that got you banned from all the shows? "Put LLL and Bean Farm out of business" LOL
I"m banned from shows? That's news to me. I had planned on doing one this August.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:06 AM   #1133
ReptileAddictions
HELLO- USERNAME REDRUMREPTILES was changed to CRAZYCRESTIES was changed to REPTILE ADDICTIONS

You too could make such requests if you were a CONTRIBUTING MEMBER in this community.

Am I speaking english? Is this thing on?

Old 03-26-2010, 04:26 AM   #1134
capt._howdy
Quote:
HELLO- USERNAME REDRUMREPTILES was changed to CRAZYCRESTIES was changed to REPTILE ADDICTIONS

You too could make such requests if you were a CONTRIBUTING MEMBER in this community.

wow wendy very professional.

Old 03-26-2010, 05:24 AM   #1135
ReptileAddictions
I couldn't use the name redrum anything for the retail location, it was trademarked.

And when my mother and I seperated our business she changed to river city I changed mine to redrum. No sense in fighting over a name we just agreed to usenew ones.

So now I have a permanent tradename

Old 03-29-2010, 11:56 PM   #1136
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:

I'm not going to read through 114 pages but I am curious to why you changed your user so many times?

Old 03-30-2010, 12:22 AM   #1137
ReptileAddictions
I had Crazy Cresties Website, my mother had River City Reptiles. Sometimes I answered emails for her when she was at work, sometimes she answered emails for me when I was at work. She was on swing and I was on days so it was a great effort. A transaction was either through her or through me, not the both of us. Our animals and funds were seperate. It wasnt fair to either of us when the 2 bad guy threads got put up with both our names on it. One didnt have to do with the other. Can you imagine if your kid sold online and you got nailed if he screwed up or vise versa.

My mother and I separated our business into two 100% and I stopped answering emails for her and her for me, customers had to wait the 8 hour shifts to get replies.

She still has river city and does her own dragon thing.

My freewebs site crazy cresties expired when I was away for 2 years. I was unable to get it back. I picked a new name Redrum Reptiles, but when I opened the store the word Redrum was trademarked in full. Even adding Reptiles to it didnt seem like a sensible legal option. I picked Reptile Addictions for the store and dumped Redrum. I still breed cresties too, but sell them instore or in classifieds. I no longer have a site dedicated to them.

So I am the one who has had 3 names not her. 1 for 5 years. 1 for 3 months. This one for 2 years. It is my legal tradename now.

Wendy Childs has ALWAYS been the legal name attached to each And has always been my name to the left here .

Old 03-30-2010, 12:41 AM   #1138
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
I had Crazy Cresties Website, my mother had River City Reptiles. Sometimes I answered emails for her when she was at work, sometimes she answered emails for me when I was at work. She was on swing and I was on days so it was a great effort. A transaction was either through her or through me, not the both of us. Our animals and funds were seperate. It wasnt fair to either of us when the 2 bad guy threads got put up with both our names on it. One didnt have to do with the other. Can you imagine if your kid sold online and you got nailed if he screwed up or vise versa.

My mother and I separated our business into two 100% and I stopped answering emails for her and her for me, customers had to wait the 8 hour shifts to get replies.

She still has river city and does her own dragon thing.

My freewebs site crazy cresties expired when I was away for 2 years. I was unable to get it back. I picked a new name Redrum Reptiles, but when I opened the store the word Redrum was trademarked in full. Even adding Reptiles to it didnt seem like a sensible legal option. I picked Reptile Addictions for the store and dumped Redrum. I still breed cresties too, but sell them instore or in classifieds. I no longer have a site dedicated to them.

So I am the one who has had 3 names not her. 1 for 5 years. 1 for 3 months. This one for 2 years. It is my legal tradename now.

Wendy Childs has ALWAYS been the legal name attached to each And has always been my name to the left here .

Why did you go away for 2 years and why not just keep the name Crazy Cresties?

Old 03-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #1139
LauraB
Quote:
Why did you go away for 2 years and why not just keep the name Crazy Cresties?
Basically, it's irrelevant, Steve. People take vacations, ya know? Stuff happens, ya know?

James Bowers (JHB1982) resurrected this thread 15 months after the last post in '08 just to point out what was already an established fact ... and hardly a Sherlock Holmes discovery. That horse was and is still dead.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:49 PM   #1140
SERPENTS DEN
I'm skimming through this thread and I'm speechless.

Wendy, I had no idea about who you were or your past but I'm shocked after reading through this thread.

You can't change what you done in the past but I really wish you the best in creating a better future. As far as being a racist, people are one race and that is being HUMAN!

I'm outta here.

Good luck

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs