Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:31 AM   #81
EriksReptiles
Chameleon Company: I completely agree and appreciate her call but she has had over half a day to produce pictures or email or call and I have had nothing...

--I do have a customer satisfaction, Right here on my "terms" page, it says:
If you aren’t happy with the animal for any reason please notify me within 24 hours and I can refund your money minus shipping when the animal arrives back in my care.

--I was thinking about giving Wendy a Credit but when she blew up on my their was no way.... I have, like you, bent my TOS. I have done payments plans that were 4 months long, I have held animals without a deposit for a month.... I have given people back their deposit because they weren't able to pay off their payment plan... I am an extremely flexible guy with this unless someone blows up at me and has yet to produce any pictures or proof of any kind...

Thanks Erik

Old 07-12-2006, 01:33 AM   #82
shrap
Jim,

Once again I will say that I do not think you are capable of maintaining an unbiased and impartial viewpoint in any BOI issue that involves Wendy or her mother. I would like your permission to post the relevant part of the PM you sent me about your relationship with Jeanne and Wendy.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:35 AM   #83
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Jim,

Once again I will say that I do not think you are capable of maintaining an unbiased and impartial viewpoint in any BOI issue that involves Wendy or her mother. I would like your permission to post the relevant part of the PM you sent me about your relationship with Jeanne and Wendy.
Ineteresting.

Could make a guy wonder.....

Old 07-12-2006, 01:37 AM   #84
shrap
Erik,

I personally feel you are 100% correct in your decision to stand your ground and not offer any kind of refund or replacement under the extenuating circumstances. I also feel that you did the right thing bringing this here. Wendy is the customer NO ONE wants (except Jim) and it needs to be brought to the publics attention.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:40 AM   #85
EriksReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Erik,

I personally feel you are 100% correct in your decision to stand your ground and not offer any kind of refund or replacement under the extenuating circumstances. I also feel that you did the right thing bringing this here. Wendy is the customer NO ONE wants (except Jim) and it needs to be brought to the publics attention.
Thank-You! I appreciate it!

Thanks Erik

Old 07-12-2006, 01:41 AM   #86
Chameleon Company
Sammy,
Nope. You can start a thread about me, and wail away about my objectivity. Or continue to wail away here if it suits you. But the thread was in confidence, regarding clearly stated criminal matters. Everything said was in that context, as was it clearly stated that all was in confidence. I won't put you in that predicament again. Interesting quote by Mr. Johnson, BTW.

Erik, good luck with your business. Any water in the Highline Canal ?

Old 07-12-2006, 01:41 AM   #87
KelliH
I just wanted to post and say that I have dealt with Erik in the past. The cb geckos I received were beautiful, healthy and captive produced by him. The packing/shipping was very professional. Never dealt with Wendy.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:43 AM   #88
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
I just wanted to post and say that I have dealt with Erik in the past. The cb geckos I received were beautiful, healthy and captive produced by him. The packing/shipping was very professional. Never dealt with Wendy.
That pretty well sums up this one.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:44 AM   #89
EriksReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Erik, good luck with your business. Any water in the Highline Canal ?
I honestly don't get that but Thanks!

I have over 200+ clients who have bought from me and loved everything about it.... Everything from a bag of moss to a bunch of geckos.

PS: Thank-you Kelli! The Geckos I got from you Were Flawless too!!

Thanks Erik

Old 07-12-2006, 01:50 AM   #90
TimmyD928
Wendy was wrong , Eric was right , Wendy keeps the geckos Eric keeps the money .Jim goes to bed with a hard on , we can all sleep happily now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs