Many Chocolate and pink albinos for sale, juvies to breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 03:44 PM   #1
Blood Python171
Talking 15 Rainwater, Chocolate, and Pink, albinos for sale + a patternless, juvies - breeder

Hello,
I have 15 leos for sale. Here is what I have:

0.5 juvie chocolate albinos (around 20g) $25 each
(One small chocolate has a regenerated tail. If purchased with any other gecko she will be an additional $20.)
0.4 juvie chocolate albinos (around 25g) $30 each
0.1 juvie pink albino (around 25g) $25
0.1 juvie pink albino (around 25g) with faded bands $30
1.0 juvie patternless (around 10g) $30
1.0 sub adult Rainwater albino (around 35g) and 8 mobths old $75
0.1 het albino (around 25g) $25
1.0 proven pink albino (55g) faded pattern, and 1.5 years old $65

pic 1: many of the leos for sale (breeder male in right sweater box) THESE ARE NOT THE GECKOS ACTUAL ENCLOSURES.
pic 2: sub adult male rainwater albino
pic 3: patternless male
pic 4: some of the chocolates for sale
Price breaks if buying 5 or more. Shipping will be a flat rate of $30 USPS overnight, unless you want another shipping company to be used. Sorry for the bad pics, if you want to see others e-mail me.
If you have ANY questions about them feel free to e-mail me at Bloodpython160@aol.com
thanks,
Matt
East Coast Reptiles
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-21-2005, 03:54 PM   #2
Reptileman54
Any reason there cage has paper as there substrate? Any reason ten leopards live in a shoebox size plastic bin? Any reason there is feces all over? No reason what so ever. That is a bad presentation of your company, as well as the Herp world.

Old 03-21-2005, 05:17 PM   #3
Jadormdrache
it does look dirty and small, not disagreeeing with that, but whats wrong with papertowels as a substrate? newspaper looks ugly and sand causes impaction. just for my info pls, I personally use corkboard(the stuff you put on the wall to pin stuff to, not the cork bark), in most of my habitats, but I put a corner of papar for them to poop on so its alot cheaper (cork board for 3.50 a pack starts adding up)

Old 03-21-2005, 05:43 PM   #4
Reptileman54
Nothing is wrong with paper towels as substrate, he is using regular computer paper it seems. Also, it does not cover the whole (shoebox). I just think thats ridiculous.

Old 03-21-2005, 06:35 PM   #5
SPJ
Don't even waste your time typing.
I won his auction on Reptibid for a female chocolate albino leopard.
Reptid sent him the email after the auction ended that I was the winner. He never contacted me. I sent him 2 additional emails asking about which one I won. He never responded.
Waste of time.
He can't even respond to a winner of his auction so I doubt he will respond to your questions.

Old 03-21-2005, 09:32 PM   #6
Reptileman54
Hah....Well...I could of guessed that considering the conditions his geckos live in. It represents his company poorly, which seems to be true. I do not hope to get my questions answered, I just wanted to make it aware to people, how this guy seems.

Old 03-22-2005, 06:11 PM   #7
SPJ
Sent you a third email!

I am taking my business elsewhere.

Maybe it's good you never responded since the way you house your leopards is questionable.

Old 03-23-2005, 09:36 PM   #8
Blood Python171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptileman54
Any reason there cage has paper as there substrate? Any reason ten leopards live in a shoebox size plastic bin? Any reason there is feces all over? No reason what so ever. That is a bad presentation of your company, as well as the Herp world.
There has been a problem with my AOL account and during that time I have had to change my screen name and have not been on fauna since I posted the add. In response to your questions, MY GECKOS DO NOT LIVE IN THESE CONDITIONS! I took this picture when I bought them and they were in a rack system with about 2 geckos to a sweaterbox. The reason so many are in one box in the picture is because I was transporting around 30 geckos and could not fit 15 shoeboxes into the back seat of my car. I do not even house my breeding groups with this many to an enclosure. At the max I have 1 adult male and 4 females in a 20 gal long tank or 28 qt rubbermaid. I your refer to The Leopard Gecko Manual by Vosjoli or The Leopard Gecko In Captivity by Hamper this is adequite space. The reason there is feces all over is because they were in that sweaterbox for about 3 hours while being transported and went to the bathroom all over it. THE NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO CRITICIZE SOMEONE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU THINK IS WRONG ASK THEM FOR THE DETAILS BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! These geckos are healthy and they are because I take care of them. Someone asked me before if The shoebox in a pic I sent them was the animals actual enclosure, I explained to them that I put it in there for picture purposes only. I guess from now on I will have to leave a note telling people that these are not their actual enclosures they live in. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at Bloodpython160@aol.com
thank you,
Matt
East Coast Reptiles
P.S. I would not but my name and business name on something that I was not proud of. That would only bring negative critisism to my business. The animals I sell are all healthy and eating and have no obvious problems unless stated.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2005, 09:44 PM   #9
Blood Python171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptileman54
After writing my last response I look at the first pic again. There is only one spot in each sweater box where there is poop and the rest are mealworms. You also can see that these geckos are healthy because all of their tails are fat and there are no marks on any of their bodies! Geckos kept in unsanitary conditions become stressed, and when they become stressed they stop eatting and that means that their tail shrivel, as you can see these do not fit that description. The only other problem I see is that the paper towel is crooked since I know that 7 geckos do not live in this one sweaterbox. Next time if you think something is wrong just ask, if the person is honest they should have a reasonal explination.
thanks,
Matt
East Coast Reptiles
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2005, 09:48 PM   #10
Blood Python171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadormdrache
it does look dirty and small, not disagreeeing with that, but whats wrong with papertowels as a substrate? newspaper looks ugly and sand causes impaction. just for my info pls, I personally use corkboard(the stuff you put on the wall to pin stuff to, not the cork bark), in most of my habitats, but I put a corner of papar for them to poop on so its alot cheaper (cork board for 3.50 a pack starts adding up)
Thanks, those are the reasons I use paper towels. Because they are absorband, cheap and can easily be thrown away and replaced when dirty. But as I stated before this is not what these geckos live in.
thanks,
Matt
East Coast Reptiles
Bloodpython160@aol.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread