female burm het albino poss het lab - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 11-14-2017, 03:48 PM   #11
HAH Reptile Collection
It's very simple it's just a matter of me filling out a couple forms and submitting them

Old 11-14-2017, 06:52 PM   #12
rodneynboalich
no its not....thats like saying weed is illegal in FL but you only have to fill out a few forms and then its not a federal offense to ship weed to FL.... you could only bring burms into FL with an roc license...and im pretty sure they did away with the roc......
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2017, 07:44 PM   #13
HAH Reptile Collection
It is legal and if you call me before 5 tomorrow I can put you on a three way call with Florida Fish and Wildlife and they can tell you themselves that is legal so like I said before you have been fed some false information okay so if you want to make the sale call me tomorrow before 5 and I'll put Florida Fish and Wildlife on the phone and we can get this going if you don't want to make the sale then that's that's up to you but it is legal

Old 11-14-2017, 09:49 PM   #14
bossroy
Arthur I have told you this before and you know it is not legal to ship to Florida even if you have a permit. You should quit trying to con people. Sorry to interrupt .

Old 11-14-2017, 10:07 PM   #15
rodneynboalich
post the number to FL fws...ill call them...i needed to talk to them anyways
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!