Nate Oswald / Select Captive Bred - Great Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:23 PM   #1
uf_g8or
Thumbs up Nate Oswald / Select Captive Bred - Great Guy!

Just got two Colombian boas from Nate Oswald of Select Captive Bred and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. Nate was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. He answered any and all questions I had and responded to emails very quickly. The boas came in very well packed and arrived safely. Nate represents his snakes very well.

I highly recommend doing business with Nate. I hope to purchase more snakes from him in the future.

Thanks,

Old 01-07-2007, 08:57 AM   #2
Casey Hulse
Yes, Nate is a great guy with some stunning animals. You will not be dissapointed if you deal with him.

Old 07-03-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
DD Reptiles
I just did a trade with Nate, and have got snakes from his before, and it is always a pleasure, top notch service and animals

Thank you again Nate,
Derek

Old 07-03-2007, 08:51 PM   #4
Gary O
Nate is awesome and so is his animals.

Old 07-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #5
Whitewater Reptiles
Nate does have some very nice animals and I'm hoping he produces some more of those Dumerils boas - I really want one!
Mike Derks

Old 02-26-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
TheFragginDragon
I just purchased a Coastal Carpet baby from Pro Herps, produced by Nate, and what a beautiful baby it is. He sent me pics of the sire and dam of the baby after the sale, as well as a pic of the clutch it came from while hatching. He didn't have to do it, considering I didn't purchase from him directly, but it shows what a great guy he is. I'll be dealing with him again!

Old 12-29-2014, 05:42 PM   #7
spawn
I know Nate is a member here (I sent an email to him through the system), but he hasn't visited in over a year. I'm hoping someone has email, number to text, etc. I don't think his website is up anymore. I know Facebook page is sparse with updates. Any help appreciated in tracking him down.

Old 12-31-2014, 02:50 PM   #8
rcar77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewater Reptiles View Post
Nate does have some very nice animals and I'm hoping he produces some more of those Dumerils boas - I really want one!
Mike Derks
I bought one from him about 6 yrs ago at the Taylor show and she is still doing great

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!