Bad Guy Ray Capaldi and/or Donna Capaldi - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2014, 12:02 PM   #11
Wilomn
Hiya Rich. Don't you miss the good ol days when the dipthongs at least had some humor working for them. And that "stranger things have happened" line you wrote earlier, very true, very true indeed.

Old 08-24-2014, 01:01 PM   #12
Firefly713
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid View Post
I guess I am just in the wrong generation
Your youth sickens us all

Old 08-24-2014, 01:02 PM   #13
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly713 View Post
Your youth sickens us all
Time to take your meds gramps .

Old 08-24-2014, 01:58 PM   #14
JColt
I never answer phone either. If it's important leave a message. If I think it's important, I'll call back.

Old 08-24-2014, 03:33 PM   #15
Guy Castro
Hell,when to many people have my #,I change it again,and give it to a select few. Also have an app that blocks calls and texts from #'s I select. I only answer when either I recognize the # or I'm expecting a call very soon from a customer that texted.

Old 08-24-2014, 06:07 PM   #16
hhmoore
Focus, people.
Ray (Donna) Capaldi

My comment about answering the phone was in direct response to the message by Mr Capaldi quoted in the post; and the rest was pertinent as it applied to a phone call to me by Mr Capaldi. Outside of that context, my phone habits (and anybody else's, really) are irrelevant to this thread - it is, after all, a BOI thread, not a general discussion.

Old 08-31-2014, 10:23 PM   #17
Mavrick
Honestly, I'm new but it was a civil exchange until the mod decided to throw out the veiled "daddy" insult. Which was unneeded and inflamatory.

Old 08-31-2014, 10:49 PM   #18
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
Honestly, I'm new but it was a civil exchange until the mod decided to throw out the veiled "daddy" insult. Which was unneeded and inflamatory.
He's the admin/owner, and if Mr. Capaldi wasn't acting like an insolent child, then maybe he wouldn't have been treated like one. If he wanted to discuss BOI matters, then he should have been in the BOI forum and started a thread. But since he didn't, he was reprimanded and didn't like it, so he acted out.

Point being, if you don't like the way this site is run, then leave, but don't about it to the owner of the site that runs this site the way he wants it to be run. It's that easy!

Old 09-01-2014, 12:30 AM   #19
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
Perhaps your reading comprehension needs an overhaul, but humor me and tell me, who exactly was it that tossed out the first insult. Then explain to me what sort of logic construct system you used to come to that conclusion.

You are claiming that my "daddy" statement started the beginning of lack of civility in that discussion?

Seriously? No, really, SERIOUSLY??

Old 09-01-2014, 05:48 AM   #20
Mikkwa
I can see your point in questioning if "Donna" actually exists while reading in the content within the emails supposedly written by her. Clearly they start out with a slightly upscale pose to the writing. "Donna" tells you or rather asks you why "she" is banned etc, then in the same sentence in some instances "Ray" finishes the sentence with his telling you why he called you all his derogatory insults.

Very questionable indeed if two separate people do/did exist or one with two accounts. Nonetheless I got a big laugh out of reading it all. Especially when he kept referring to you as a snot nosed kid.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!