SOLD!! Rhacodactylus leachianus breeding pair ($1200 OBO) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-03-2018, 08:36 PM   #1
YourMomsPants
Rhacodactylus leachianus breeding pair ($1200 OBO)

Eight year old, F2, Nuu Ami leachies for sale they are a proven breeding pair. I've had them for the better part of 7 years. The female lays regularly. The two get along well. They're great geckos a little cage aggressive when you grab them from the tanks, but they are easy to handle once they are out. I got them with an ex years ago and use to sell to the hatchlings to the local exotic pet store, it was an easy $200 for each hatchling. They would sell them for $400 in the shop. I really don't have much time for them anymore I'm finishing school and starting a family. Will consider reasonable offers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2018, 08:42 PM   #2
kyleedward
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-04-2018, 01:22 PM   #3
scanjet2012
Leachinaus

Still available ? Tex me 832 5946484 jr

Old 12-04-2018, 02:22 PM   #4
Ninjatortoise
sold. Thank you.

Old 12-04-2018, 07:06 PM   #5
Varanuslov3r
I’d be wary of this post, this is the sellers first post and username is not professional, and everyone knows babies don’t sell for $200, remember folks, if it seems too good to be true it’s because it probably is

Old 12-04-2018, 07:19 PM   #6
Ninjatortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varanuslov3r View Post
I’d be wary of this post, this is the sellers first post and username is not professional, and everyone knows babies don’t sell for $200, remember folks, if it seems too good to be true it’s because it probably is
I paid her thought PayPal. (So nothing to worry about now )And I’ll keep you post when I receive the pair.

I’m Very happy with this deal. And she’s great.

***Last time she sold the hatchlings is 3 years ago, to the local store which made sence to me.

Old 12-04-2018, 07:23 PM   #7
Varanuslov3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatortoise View Post
I paid her thought PayPal. (So nothing to worry about now )And I’ll keep you post when I receive the pair.

I’m Very happy with this deal. And she’s great.

***Last time she sold the hatchlings is 3 years ago, to the local store which made sence to me.
Best of luck to you man, if this ad is truthful than you got a good deal, if not, PayPal is easy to work with. Hope to hear from you again!

Old 12-11-2018, 01:22 PM   #8
Ninjatortoise
Receive the pair. They look nicer than the pictures. in good health, and they are huge. 250gram. Thank you Anneka Bath for the opportunity to keep them.

Old 12-12-2018, 11:19 AM   #9
thenova70ss
You got one heck of a deal i was gone to drive down to Austin and pick them up if the add stayed open with out being sold another day

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
leachianus, leachianus gecko, leachie, nuu ami, rhacodactylus