Leopard Gecko and Crested gecko SoCal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 08-18-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
BrianC
Leopard Gecko and Crested gecko SoCal

I need to move these guys, as I myself will be moving out of state and I cannot afford to take them with me.

Male Leopard gecko - standard Normal about 3 years old.
20 gallon long tank, Ultratherm UTH an Alife Temperature controller.
Complete set up.

Male Crested gecko - Orange Harlequin about 2 years old.
18x24'' Zoomed enclosure.
Complete set up.

I'll also throw in whatever crickets and CGD I have.
I don't really have a rehoming fee for these guys, but they must go to GOOD HOME. If anything, I would like cash for the enclosures - they weren't cheap.

I've also got a 40 gallon breeder critter cage with Two brand new 24'' Reptisun 10.0 bulbs with fixture, and 2 100Watt Spot lights with fixture.
Brand new, never used. I'd take $40 for it.
Also have a brand new Johnson Controls 419 Thermostat prewired - $45

No I will not ship, No I will not deliver, DO NOT ASK - THE ANSWER IS NO.

You can contact me here or email me at attackfishmfk@yahoo.com and I'll send pictures.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:40 PM   #2
BrianC
Anyone?

Old 08-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #3
Gabe562
Whats up Brian I just sent you an Email regarding the two geckos my email is mayor06@msn.com i would love to take in your geckos for you i currently have two of them and want more i live in so cal as well in Whittier which is Los Angeles county please get back to me through here or the email i sent you as well i added my phone number in that email hope to hear from you!

Old 08-24-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
Gabe562
whats up brian just replying again to your post man i am willing to do pick up as well. I see that your from torrance im not that far from there so pick up will not be a problem at all. please get back to me. thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!