Bloody rowdy colonials.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:48 PM   #1
King of Snake
Bloody rowdy colonials....

My butler just brought me some afternoon tea, my maid is making a start on the supper and my groundsman is off somewhere shooting those filthy peasants who only come onto my land to trample my rhododendrons and indulge in heathenistic activities. It's one of those rare moments where I have some spare time on my hands so I thought I'd register here to keep a wary eye on you suspicious folks from the other side of the Atlantic Sea, what!!!

Good, now I've insulted just about everyone, my name's Will. I've been keeping herps for around six months now. I have;

5 ball pythons
1 Surinam Red Tail Boa
1 Western Hognose
1 Stonewash Phase Pink GHI Amazon Tree Boa
1 Northern Pine snake
1 Blue Panther Chameleon
1 Diamond X Jungle Carpet Python
1 Argentine Black & White Tegu
1 Bearded Dragon
1 HTCT Leopard Gecko

I'll keep it brief here, from experience I know it's a real pain having to read someone's life story when all the box does is to say "Hi!".

I'm from the UK; Scotland originally but living and working in England so let the jokes about bad teeth, colonial aspirations, terrible weather and kilts abound.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:50 PM   #2
Dennis Hultman
LOL

Welcome to Fauna!

Old 08-21-2007, 01:52 PM   #3
ladyserpent7
haha...i could tell from your speech you aint from round here...i love the surinames,,theyre a beaut...and, ill expect to be seeing you in the hognose forum

PS..welcome to Fauna

Old 08-21-2007, 01:57 PM   #4
King of Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
haha...i could tell from your speech you aint from round here...i love the surinames,,theyre a beaut...and, ill expect to be seeing you in the hognose forum

PS..welcome to Fauna
You betcha, love the little guys. Got a tri-colour in the works hopefully, just waiting on a few things happening before I get him.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #5
King of Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna!
Thanks man.

Old 08-21-2007, 02:06 PM   #6
jsrocket
Thanks Man? What the Hell is that about? Only us third generation Scottish colonial working stiffs are allowed to use that expression.

Mind your business.

BTW, welcome to Fauna.

Old 08-21-2007, 02:22 PM   #7
Mooing Tricycle
Rock on! youll do just fine!

Welcome to our little world!!!

By the by... for us accent loving ladies, would you mind posting a sound clip of you talking.... please... scottish accents are so... mmmmmmmmm

/stalker

Old 08-21-2007, 03:06 PM   #8
Drache613
Hello

Hello & welcome to Fauna all of the way from the UK!
How's the weather over that way??

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Tracie

Old 08-21-2007, 03:23 PM   #9
IloveSnakes1234
Welcome.
You seem cooler than alot of new members... (I do not mean to offend any one!)
Other members just say Hi, that's all.
You have alot of herps too. You should have joined earlier...

Old 08-21-2007, 04:04 PM   #10
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Rock on! youll do just fine!

Welcome to our little world!!!

By the by... for us accent loving ladies, would you mind posting a sound clip of you talking.... please... scottish accents are so... mmmmmmmmm

/stalker
here here sister...here...here

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!