Happy Birthday Rich! "WebSlave" - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 07-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #11
texasnewbie
Happy Birthday

Old 07-21-2008, 09:34 PM   #12
Mike P.
Happy B-Day Rich

Old 07-21-2008, 11:10 PM   #13
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Again??
Didn't we just wish you Happy Birthday....what....not very long ago I'm sure!! Was it a whole year? Do you really have to have a Birthday EVERY year? I try to have one about every 3 or 4 years~ gonna shoot for at least 6 or 7 more years before my next Birthday..........But EVERY YEAR?!?

LOL!

Happy Birthday!
Your another year older........don't you love that we keep pointing it out? LOL! Have fun~ hope you did something completely outragous and silly to celebrate being a "mature adult"!

Old 07-21-2008, 11:40 PM   #14
varnyard
Happy Birthday Rich, I hope you had a great one!!

Old 07-22-2008, 02:45 AM   #15
WebSlave
Thanks everyone. I need to change the date my birthday falls on. This time of year, with babies hatching out all over the place, is no time to have a day off to do something fun. I just got done the "chores" a few minutes ago, and I didn't get everything done I wanted to do.

Maybe November would be a better month for a birthday..........

Old 07-22-2008, 06:57 AM   #16
hhmoore
Quote:
Its not so hot up here in the Northeast...but it would probably work pretty well in FL.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:59 AM   #17
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Hey thats my birthday month! It actually sucks in November because the weather here in the midwest limits the fun!!!

Old 07-22-2008, 07:04 AM   #18
kmurphy
Happy Birthday Rich!!

Old 07-22-2008, 08:07 AM   #19
Casey Hulse
Happy Birthday Rich!

Old 07-23-2008, 05:06 PM   #20
DreamDrownedAtHotmail
happy birthday!! i can't believe i just Happened to be looking at the birthday list for the first time, ON your birthday. i was just scrolling down, looking at some of the neat titles of the forum, and i saw "animals", "items for sale", even a "dating" forum.. so i scrolled down more not knowing what to expect next, and saw a "birthdays" list with YOU on it! the creator of the BOI and this whole website, and let's not forget the great serpenco.. you're birthday is practically a holiday for the websites/BOI users. no wonder you're so good with snakes, you share the same astrological sign as them, and even the same birthday as some of them, so i'm glad you're birthday wasn't in november, then we might not have you here with us today in the snake world. instead, who knows, you might be elsewhere making a living as an architect, or an accountant or something! well, we're all lucky you were born when you were, and brought us this great website and the ever helpful BOI into the world. i hope your birthday is as happy as your websites/BOI has made so many people feel. happy birthday!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!