Happy Birthday Polasian - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #11
SamanthaJane13

Happy Birthday, hon!!!

Hugs-
Donna & Katey

Old 01-04-2010, 11:07 PM   #12
polasian
John, thanks man
Donna & Katey thanks, and yes...I am pretty old. I realized that this morning when I woke up at 5am (in my younger days thats the time when I used to go to sleep). And don't even get me started about the hot flashes!?!?!

Old 01-04-2010, 11:13 PM   #13
deborahbroadus
Quote:
WOWWWW you guys are awesome!!! Thank you!!! Although I think I may have milked this a little bit . Everyone always forgets my b-day, but I thought that FC wont let me down. So I checked the bottom of the site, yet polasian was no where to be found. I couldn't believe it..."not you too Mr. internet...say it isnt so!!!" Turns out I had the age set on hidden . (see one doesn't necessarily get smarter with old age). So yea...I shamelessly changed that up and BAM...a bunch of GREAT people show up! Thanks A LOT guys!

Jeff and Christina...thanks for noticing...you guys rock!
David...whos the man??? David is the man!!!
Cindy... your too much!
Annabella...thank you my dear
John...you fraggin rock!
Deborah...your always so nice...why do you keep teasing me...you know I got a crush on you!!!!
Chuck...why do you keep teasing me...you know I got a crush on you!!!!
Brandi...thank you for your first statement...but nooooooooo thank you for your second statement
I am so FLATTERED to be rated up there with Chuck!

Chuck, I'll arm westle you for him (it's a him...right??...I think he mentioned something about having "hot flashes" so not tooo sure...people name their kids anything these days.

anyyyhooo...thanks sweetheart..enjoy your day, it's all about YOU!

Old 01-04-2010, 11:14 PM   #14
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
John, thanks man
Donna & Katey thanks, and yes...I am pretty old. I realized that this morning when I woke up at 5am (in my younger days thats the time when I used to go to sleep). And don't even get me started about the hot flashes!?!?!
lololol.. ok, I am 28.. .. and even I am already "old" to the point of going to bed in the early evening .. lol..

AND I have hot flashes..

so..

How old ARE you? .. I am too lazy to go investigate. LFMAO

Old 01-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #15
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I am so FLATTERED to be rated up there with Chuck!

Chuck, I'll arm westle you for him
Sorry Deb...Chuck got me when he sent me this earlier today...

Old 01-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #16
polasian
oops...

Old 01-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #17
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Sorry Deb...Chuck got me when he sent me this earlier today...

Old 01-04-2010, 11:21 PM   #18
deborahbroadus
I can't compete! Daaaaaammmm he's sexy!

Old 01-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #19
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
How old ARE you?
I'm 29...going on 54. I moved to FL about 60 years too early!?!?! HELP GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

Old 01-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #20
Miss Tuniwha
lol.. do you like snow?? and cold?? Come to Minnesota.. LMFAO was -19 the other day, and we got about 24 inches of snow during Christmas weekend..

:P

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!