Cornsnake free to a good home! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #21
George J. Ward
Hey some of you assholes back up this aint your call is it! Yes I have shipped many snakes through the mail from here and never had an issue so those of you out there flappin your lips back up. Go lay down somewhere.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #22
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by George J. Ward View Post
Hey some of you ***holes back up this aint your call is it! Yes I have shipped many snakes through the mail from here and never had an issue so those of you out there flappin your lips back up. Go lay down somewhere.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #23
hhmoore
Quote:
Hey Harald Never had no issues here with that and have sent out tons of stuff through the mail. And no it's not like sending a huge burm through the mail.Duh!! I know what we can do from here and if they can't send the snake that way then FedEx is fine and I would still pay for it that way. Stick to NY ok Bro??? Freakin New Yorkers always got to flap that jaw! Go Away! I got this bro don't need no help or flack from the peanut gallery. If you have an issue with that come on down south and we'll show you a whole different world. Some people I tell you! The conversation between me and that person had nothing to do with you if it did I would have been dealing with you OK?? GOT THat BRO!! Back Up wrong person on this end to stir up crap with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
I'm not interested in your issues....I was simply pointing out information that is publicly available on the USPS site.

As far as not needing help or flack, you are taking an aggressive approach and belittling a lot of people in the discussion areas. What's with the big need to throw around your years of experience? If you know what you're doing, offer your helpful information without being abusive. So I'm an just because I live in NY? Not the first time I've heard that kind of foolishness...most of the time it's from somebody that thinks the whole state is NYC, and that we don't have trees here.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:34 PM   #24
hhmoore
You've become a little too antagonistic, Mr Ward. Take a few days to cool off.

Old 06-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #25
WebSlave
Quote:
It is not illegal to ship through the post office. Have been in this business for more than 25years and I have shipped many animals through the postal service. Listen before you kids go putting anything up try to be in the business for years then you might know what you are talking about. Hence the I believe in your statement. There is a big difference between thinking and knowing OK??? I have been collecting herps since my childhood and brought my first snake in the house when Iwas 3 and I am almost 50 now.I have been in business here in Florida for the past 18 years and have worked for one of the largest import/exporters in the country. Besides the fact that evidently you did not read the post correctly. I stated that I had sent my sister stuff through the mail. If you have no clue keep out of the conversation.Hell from the sound of it I have been doing this longer than you have been alive. When you become a professional in the field,let me know?? K?? When you get published worldwide twice for your work as a herpetologist,when you become one of the leading experts on introduced exotics in your state,and when you get to be the first person to go to another country and be approved by that countries government to remove exotics there and ship them back here,you let me know ok there groovy?? So yes I am sure of what I stated and know how this business works Ok there tough guy. Learn before you state anything!
Quote:
Sorry to offend anyone Misty, but some of these people step out there with no clue what they are talikng about.That is very aggrivating to the pros out there when these novices jump out there and put things out to people. Not asking much of anyone just know before you blow(off at the Mouth). You know what I mean. If they aren't sure they should ask first,right? Yeah I don't play games with anyone I am straight to the point and some people get offended by that. O L. Like to help out when people need it. And your rolling eyes face I said the same thing when that kid said what he said. If you are offended,Tuff I aint here to please everyone. and if you are not offended then I thank you for looking at the post,thread whatever you want to call it. I have just been doing this type of work most of my life and have done it in Oh.,Pa.,Va.,and here. I have collected in 3 different countries and several other states in the U.S. I have been involved with supplying some of the largest dealers in the country. I know what I am talking about. If you feel the need to continue let me know,because some people just need to be set straight! Thanx Misty I'll send you an e-mail!
Quote:
Hey Harald Never had no issues here with that and have sent out tons of stuff through the mail. And no it's not like sending a huge burm through the mail.Duh!! I know what we can do from here and if they can't send the snake that way then FedEx is fine and I would still pay for it that way. Stick to NY ok Bro??? Freakin New Yorkers always got to flap that jaw! Go Away! I got this bro don't need no help or flack from the peanut gallery. If you have an issue with that come on down south and we'll show you a whole different world. Some people I tell you! The conversation between me and that person had nothing to do with you if it did I would have been dealing with you OK?? GOT THat BRO!! Back Up wrong person on this end to stir up crap with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Quote:
Yeah wish some people that sit on their backside all day on this freaking compter would get a life. I got this, don't need no help, been doing this business too long for someone to step and get into my affairs. If am not in your business,STAY OUT OF MINE! DIG IT!!! Yeah Brad bro I am wide open and don't play that game with anyone PERIOD regardless of who they are! Remember the flag with the snake on it DON"T TREAD ON ME!! New Yorkers are all that way. I'm from Erie,Pa. and I know tons of them,even down here and they are all the same no matter where you go. They just think that they are somebody and really aint crap from the dog in the yard. Yeah Isaid it anybody got a problem with that?? Well guess what that is your problem not mine and you need to fix you!
Seriously fella, YOU are way out of line here. I'm 60 years old, been in the business since 1985, breeding informally since 1975, and I live in north Florida, so I am NOT a New Yorker (originally from Maryland), in case that taints your acceptance of someone else's opinions. There ARE regulations on the books of the US Postal Service indicating that they do NOT accept live snakes to be shipped through their facilities. Just because you may have gotten away with it does not make it legal.

And this IS Harald's business as well as mine because you are recommending to someone to follow your lead and engage in an activity that IS illegal.

Personally, I don't care who you are, who you know, what you have done, and where you have been. If a mod here points out an error in your judgment and provides factual data to back it up, you WILL pay attention and comply with his or her request of take your damn butt out and off of my site. This IS their call here.

My mods have enough to do around here without having to argue the law with some pompous know it all jackass trying to get a *free* corn snake shipped the cheapest (although ILLEGAL) way he can.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
get a life.
No problem. If you come back and chirp one more time about it being OK to ship snakes USPS I will see what I can do about having THEM review your thoughts.
Our entire hobby is at risk when someone like you spreads this kind of misinformation about the law.

Old 06-15-2011, 01:04 AM   #27
tenchu
They just think that they are somebody and really aint crap from the dog in the yard. Yeah Isaid it anybody got a problem with that??

I got a problem with many things your saying.

my first problem is that your going to be 50 years old speaking like some 19 year old burn out that can't seem to accept the fact he was wrong and thank the mod for informing you with info of such importance.

2 i have a real major problem with your aggression to new yorkers. I just so happen to be a new yorker born and raised in the city.

you should really count your self so lucky i have no interest in beating up someones grandfather.

Forums like this are to educate and collect info. Chalk this up to a misunderstanding, maybe even apologize for your extremely abusive behavior and move on.

Old 06-15-2011, 03:38 PM   #28
Elizabeth Minton
Well im a ball python person and dont know many people who want corns here but good luck finding them great homes.... Best of wishes here for you and your snakes

Old 06-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #29
4riscorn
If I didn't already have anery males, I snatch him up..very pretty!

As far as the shipment goes...I also know that USPS does NOT allow snakes. I had a meeting with a rep from USPS when I started shipping with my business. I am FedEx certified and was looking into shipment options for my geckos as well. I was told and given paperwork, that you can ship geckos but absolutely no live snakes...ever...And to even ship geckos they are particular. She told me there are new requirements due to mishandling in the past. They have become even more strict like FedEx. I think I will stick with FedEx for all shipment. I am comfortable with them.
Good luck with finding him a new home...if you haven't already

Old 06-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #30
lauraleellbp
Did this poor snake ever get rehomed, or did this thread just get hopelessly jacked? lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!