Bearded dragon adult needs a caring pet home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 07-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
bekers71
Bearded dragon adult needs a caring pet home

Please be sure to read the entire post before contacting me. Questions can be emailed to me at jbekers04@aol.com. Serious inquiries only!

PET home only!! I will not disclose her genetics.

I bought Lazy Lilly last February and she is an absolute sweetheart. It's hard for me to put her up for adoption. But current life situations hinder me from giving her the extra attention she needs.

She needs to be hand fed. She's always very lazy, hence her name, and will not put out much effort to "go" get her food. We believe she has a vision problem. She can see the food but her aim to get it is off. Therefore it's easier to dangle the food and as she reaches for it get it in the edge of her mouth. She has been treated for parasites several times and does not have MBD. If you put her in something small such as a 10 gallon tank and put dubia or superworms in it, she will eat as many as she can reach when they come by. It may take her a while but she does pretty good with bugs.

She is very easy to handle and would make a wonderful pet or teaching animal. Never ever has she been aggressive and does well with anyone handling her.

If you are interested you must have bearded dragon experience and provide pictures of the enclosure you would be housing her in. She would be best with someone who has an ample supply of bugs or can get them. She does fine with cage-mates but she's better on her own.

Currently she is 215 grams and maybe 13 inches long.

She is the lighter one on the bottom.
Name:  P1280103.JPG
Views: 356
Size:  98.4 KB

Old 08-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
bekers71
Lilly has now found a new caring home. Thanks every one!

Old 09-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #3
debbieprice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
Lilly has now found a new caring home. Thanks every one!
Oh yes Lilly found a great home and currently is loving it and living large. She has a big brother whom watches out for her and they are the cutest things.He (Louie) also watches out for Precious and the 2 of them sleep one on top of each other snuggled in a row with their Louie. I can not tell you Becky how happy we are to have all our new babies and Peaches is so happy as well. Thank you so much for sending all 3 of these special ones to us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!