Melissa - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 07-14-2005, 08:21 PM   #41
kiote9
Just remember, Melissa, if all of your pictures look bad you'll look fantastic when people meet you in person! I don't think I've EVER submitted a good pic of myself on a forum.

Now the pictures of the snakes are a totally different story! I don't take them with me in public so the pic is all there is to show what they look like.

That's a very nice monitor you have there! I may have an 8 ft. snake, but Savs get too big for me....I guess it's the claws and tail that worry me. Your monitor seems very content! You must take very good care of it.

The snake in the pic above is my MoonShadow, the 8'5" black bellied boa. I got him from Casey. He is an absolute sweetheart, and is great to nap with. I'm starting to think that boas are just big sleep aids....I fall asleep every time I sit/lie down with one.

I guess David isn't going to share his visage with the rest of us. Go to the next show Melissa, you'll see him. Bring a camera......

Old 09-09-2005, 05:34 PM   #42
Melle
I'm finally going to get to go to Taylor again tomorrow! Lol. I havnt gone in a few months. I probably wont pick up any critters that arent the frozen rodent kind this time though. Since I will be at Tinley Park next month, maybe i will get someting from there

Old 09-09-2005, 06:04 PM   #43
DAND
Thumbs up

Glad to hear it. Don't forget to look me up. Shelly will be there too with a friend.

Old 09-10-2005, 08:27 PM   #44
kiote9
Hey Melle!!!

I didn't get there till after 12....were you there?

I'll probably be there next month if I can swing it. Didn't buy anything today and still need a little boy BCI.

Old 09-11-2005, 02:25 PM   #45
Melle
Hi Shelley!

I left there at about 12:30, sicne I had to get back in town to work. we didnt even stay for very long this time. So we missed each other :/ I was actually lookin for the Nature's Spirit table but they werent there this time? Since you said you talk to them a lot. All I bought was more frozen critters and some silworms, gonna try those out and see how they do. Anyhoo, David where are you usually at?

I probably wont be at the next one, since I am most likely gonna go to the Tinley Park one in Chicago that day.

Old 09-11-2005, 03:26 PM   #46
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melle
Hi Shelley!

I left there at about 12:30, sicne I had to get back in town to work. we didnt even stay for very long this time. So we missed each other :/ I was actually lookin for the Nature's Spirit table but they werent there this time? Since you said you talk to them a lot. All I bought was more frozen critters and some silworms, gonna try those out and see how they do. Anyhoo, David where are you usually at?

I probably wont be at the next one, since I am most likely gonna go to the Tinley Park one in Chicago that day.
I'm usually across from Nature's Sprit but this time I was in their space since they weren't there.

Below, the L are the tables against the left wall, the X is where Nature's Spirit are located, the X is where I'm located.

L X X X R
L X X X R
L X X X R

Old 09-11-2005, 07:49 PM   #47
kiote9
Oh trust me Melle, you'll know him when you see him where ever he sits (although Casey being there right across from him provides a safe place to retreat to), you just want to run the other way.....

David really DOES look devilish. But good looking enough to make it seem worthwhile!

(It could just be the Electric Blue Koolaide-Jello shots talking!)

Old 09-11-2005, 07:59 PM   #48
Melle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
(It could just be the Electric Blue Koolaide-Jello shots talking!)
Mmm.... I'm jealous. Those are yummy.

But ok, i got where you were sitting, I guess I just didnt see ya! I guess some other show...maybe Kalamazoo? I picked up the flyer.

Old 09-11-2005, 08:15 PM   #49
kiote9
Yes Melle!!! Please come to the Kal show! I'll give you my cell # if you need any travel info or ANYTHING!

I'll be hanging out at the show most of the day...took it off work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!