Weirdometer - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

View Poll Results: What kind of stuff do YOU think is weird? (More than 1 OK)
Biting off the heads of bats onstage 77 64.17%
Keeping tarantulas (this is one of the correct answers lol) 20 16.67%
Talking to ones self in public 40 33.33%
Zen 15 12.50%
Having tiny dogs and dressing them in little sweaters in winter 77 64.17%
Playing golf 32 26.67%
Going to Walmart at 3AM 19 15.83%
Dating in general 8 6.67%
Tofu 60 50.00%
Politics 21 17.50%
Social games/fraternities/sororities/exclusive clubs 48 40.00%
Badass motorcycle dudes 6 5.00%
Trolls 54 45.00%
Rings and jewelry in strange body places 20 16.67%
other 26 21.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2005, 09:50 PM   #51
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Okay, I dress my miniature pincher up like Santa every year, I have multiple piercings, tattoo's, some of my friend are biker's (will be buying my own soon), can be known to talk to myself, have gone to Walmart in the middle of the night, I will pick up a spider and free it rather than let someone kill it, would love to have a bat as a pet, and sorry Lucille, but I would toilet paper your goose if I saw it!! LMAO

Old 10-26-2005, 10:05 PM   #52
Cat_72
Heh heh heh.....I like the way you think. LOL!

Old 10-26-2005, 10:11 PM   #53
RedQuake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Cox
Okay, I dress my miniature pincher up like Santa every year, I have multiple piercings, tattoo's, some of my friend are biker's (will be buying my own soon), can be known to talk to myself, have gone to Walmart in the middle of the night, I will pick up a spider and free it rather than let someone kill it, would love to have a bat as a pet, and sorry Lucille, but I would toilet paper your goose if I saw it!! LMAO
Oh My, Laura, you sound awesome. Can't say i dress up my dog LOL......he has teeth and likes to use them but i did used to dress up the cat (and she tolerated it). I was the one at university who was always called to catch bees and wasps inside, then of course set them free (i'm not a huge fan of spiders but i typically shower with at least one, so.......hehe, gotta seal up those windows better LOL). I would also sit outside during storms to pick up all the frogs, toads and salamanders that came out on the road (before they got squished).......then i'd bring in a few and you'd be amazed how university students would go running screaming, guys and gals alike hehehe. Me, Myself and I have conversations all the time.......and i can't wait to get my license to drive a big rig Call me crazy but i think i'm pretty normal LMAO.
Red

Old 10-26-2005, 10:14 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
, and sorry Lucille, but I would toilet paper your goose if I saw it!! LMAO

Yeah well, the next morning your Harley would be TPed, top THAT one...

Old 10-26-2005, 11:02 PM   #55
RedQuake
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Yeah well, the next morning your Harley would be TPed, top THAT one...

Hmmmmmmmm pranks.......that can fall into the catagory of weird. Lets see, i am ~not~ admitting to any of the following......*evil grin* just some cool things i've ~heard about~........hehehe

- putting dye into the soap dispensers.
- telling ones parents your engaged (helps if your boyfriend is in on it LOL)
- saran wrap over the toilet (old but it still works)
- wrapping Christmas gifts in an entire roll of packing tape LOL (Ok this one i will admit to........my brothers and i have a yearly competition on who will whip out the scissors first hehehe)

Old 10-27-2005, 11:25 AM   #56
Laura Fopiano
Talking The kidnap kapper's of the fake fowl!!

I suppose I could kid nap said goose, ride around from place to place taking pictures of the fake fowl on my tp'd bike, and you could put out an add in the fauna missing persons forum. ROTFLMAO

Old 10-27-2005, 12:52 PM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
I suppose I could kid nap said goose, ride around from place to place taking pictures of the fake fowl on my tp'd bike, and you could put out an add in the fauna missing persons forum. ROTFLMAO
I do not think I will one up you by calling the men in the white coats. If they saw you on your TPed bike carrying a dressed up goose, and then read THIS thread from ME, we'd BOTH probably be put away for a while in a place that there would be no access to Fauna......

Old 11-03-2005, 01:14 AM   #58
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Their coming to take me away ha ha
their coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
to the funny farm
where life is beautiful all the time
and I'll be happy to see
those nice young men
in their clean white coats
and their coming to take me away ha ha.................

to the happy home
with tree's and flower's and chirping birds
and basket weaver's
who sit and twiddle their thumbs and toe's
and their coming to take me away ha ha...................

Old 11-25-2005, 04:14 PM   #59
Lucille
They're coming to take me away, ha ha.....
Well I've already fessed up to dressing the geese, here is Winston, the new bulldog, in a little Christmas hat (he enjoyed the fuss and attention)
Attached Images

Old 11-25-2005, 07:44 PM   #60
Robbin
Wow I suck then lol...I do a few things on that list!
http://www.myspace.com/snake_charmer

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!