They're "Good People" - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-22-2005, 07:37 PM   #91
Dennis Hultman
That is a great list. I will just add your name and call it mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
After skimming through various threads I have finally come up with my list. I'm sure that I have missed some and I will update when I find 'em.

Alias47
Aprylla
Casey Hulse
Cat_72
Clay Davenport
Clearwater_Reptiles
DAND
Darla Hulse

Dr Owens
dragonflyreptiles
DThomas
Golden Gate Geckos
Gregg M
gregh
Intense Herpetoculture
Jeremy Letkey
Lynn
Jim O
justcage
Karen Hulvey
KathyLove
KelliH
Ken Harbart
leaftail
LotsaPetsGarfHt
lucille
Manhattan Herps
Mike Greathouse
Monte
ms_terese
nicolai
Rebel Dragons
reptilebreeder
Ritchie Luna
riverjop
robin s.
Russ Bates
Sasheena
shrap
Suncoast Herpetological
The BoidSmith
TopShelfExotics
Traci1
WebSlave
wilomn

Old 05-23-2005, 01:35 AM   #92
Golden Gate Geckos
While I may not agree with or condone the some of the blatant, antagonistic rudeness and vulgarity of some members of this forum in their responses to certain posts, I tend to appreciate people that at least have the integrity and forthcoming to come through the 'front door' when stating their opinions without mincing words. At least I know where these people stand on issues, since they do not run away and hide between the legs of their superiors while exercising their perceived authority.

When so-called moderators use their 'authority' by making administrative decisions based on personal issues rather than a non-biased sense of fairness, it is abuse of that privilege. Pure and simple.

If this changes some folk's minds about me being one of the "Good People", then I hope to have the opportunity to prove otherwise. For those that still have me on their list, I am humbly grateful.

Old 05-23-2005, 02:00 AM   #93
robin d.
marcia (honeydust) you will always be on my list!!! ** hugs and kisses** ooops i farted too, "excuse me"

Old 05-23-2005, 07:02 AM   #94
DAND
OOPS, I knew the list didn't look complete. I still had some people on a different Word document. I just updated my prior list with these additions.

Old 05-23-2005, 08:14 AM   #95
Jeremy Letkey
I don't think that I could make a list of good people (way too hard and I wouldn't want to leave anyone off it on accident). I think that most of us know who they are. There are some people that I respect more than others but in the over all scheme of things I appreciate everyones input on this site. Now that I have taken the easy way out...

Webslave thanks for this site, you are the man.

Wes for being able to smack you in the back of the head for doing wrong and then reaching out with that same hand to help you up after you realize it.( if you are really looking for the help, take his hand, he won't smack you again unless you mess up).

Old 05-23-2005, 04:22 PM   #96
jglass38
Wes for his humor
Mike Greathouse, Denis Hultman, Chris Johnson for all the knowledge they bring to the board.

Ok, Wes brings some knowledge too.

I'm sure I missed a couple people. I'd also like to thank my agent, my wife for always sticking with me through the tough times... <cue the music>

Old 05-23-2005, 06:58 PM   #97
Mike Greathouse
Jamie,
Thank you for the kudos, but I assure you, I have learned far more from everyone here, then I could impart in a thousand lifetimes.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Confucius

To everyone here: Thank you for the life lessons and for the free education.
You guys are the best!

Old 05-23-2005, 08:10 PM   #98
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Confucius
"He who walks through door sideways is going to bangkok". Gotta luv em, thats my favorite.

Anyway, Thank you Robin S. for the mention. You're a sweetie and I luv the way you keep it real.

Old 05-23-2005, 09:18 PM   #99
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Letkey
Wes for being able to smack you in the back of the head for doing wrong and then reaching out with that same hand to help you up after you realize it.( if you are really looking for the help, take his hand, he won't smack you again unless you mess up).
Now ain't that the damn truth and very well worded.

Wes is the man and even though some may think he is all out to get everyone he really isn't (IMHO), he just has a way about him and how he says things that scares people (me inculded sometimes lol) but when he is done with you and done knocking you to the ground for your mistake, he will and does help you get back up if you really want his help and do the right thing!

One I did leave off is Critical Bill, he is one of my favorites on this site and I hold very high regard for him!

(Jeremy you were included in my the leo forum "click" lol)

Old 05-23-2005, 09:22 PM   #100
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
thank you but i only have been using it like maybe half the tim not always.... i forgot one other person
OLOR]
I know you have bad eyesight and I feel for you, I am -275 in the right and -325 in the left but I can see close up and about 20/40 with contacts.

My moms vision is like yours and she has to have glasses to find her glasses lol

Your typos really make my day by making me see how much you put into this site without being able to see very well and it has to be hard at times so I know your typos are earned by taking time to post all you can to help others and an inibility to view everything you type!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!