adult female dumeril's boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 09-06-2020, 04:00 PM   #1
raagatikki
adult female dumeril's boa

Adult female dumeril's boa looking for a new home. About 11# and 6' long. Unknown age - she was full grown when I got her 5 years ago from another keeper. Has never refused a meal - does best on medium FT rats every 21 days. She had surgery a couple of years ago for a fecal impaction but no problems since and you can barely see the scar (nothing that affects shedding). Very docile as long as she knows it's not feeding time. Looking for actual cost of shipping + a picture of her intended setup. She currently lives in a 7.5' long custom enclosure. A little smaller would be ok if you have time to take her out frequently. Can ship when weather is appropriate on both ends. Please respond with some information about your interest and what kind of enclosure you would be planning to set up for her.
Attached Images

Old 09-27-2020, 09:41 AM   #2
Pinky gecko girl
Hi I take in pet only snakes and just snakes that need extra care. I have a nice 5ft vision cage open or a 6ft by 3 ft , 2ft tall pvc cage open. We just moved into a new house and have plenty of space. If you still have her I live in GA. You can pm me I would be honored to have another dumerils

Old 10-04-2020, 02:24 PM   #3
raagatikki
I'm sorry, she found a home! I haven't figured out how to delete this thread.
Wren

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!