Who is not scared to openly admit this? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 06:09 PM   #21
herp4fun
Stop! Coyote

Correct me if im wrong here,but is'nt it SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS THC CAUSES? I too am a parent,and until the day my children reach 18 I too will very strongly enforce a 0 tolorence on them. When they reach 18 If they so choose to smoke herb, so be it. I will however step in with a good ole boot to the keester if they are involved with anything other than THC and that is for any age they are 18 to 44.

Jacob Walsh

Old 10-23-2005, 06:13 PM   #22
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by herp4fun
Correct me if im wrong here,but is'nt it SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS THC CAUSES?
I can't remember...

Old 10-23-2005, 06:17 PM   #23
Jim O
It's a long term loss of short term memory...

Old 10-23-2005, 06:17 PM   #24
coyote
Quote:
Correct me if im wrong here,but is'nt it SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS THC CAUSES?
Jacob Walsh
So I've heard. Keep in mind that I am referring to 25 years ago. And nothing has come back in the long term.

If loss of memory is OK with you. Than I have no wish to argue otherwise.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:23 PM   #25
herp4fun
Arrow Dr owens

that was a very good comeback. lol. There are some things in life I'd rather not remember anyways. & I dont need Herb to help me forget them. To be very honest I have a very good memory. I am only 27 yrs old, but have lived ALOT in those 27 yrs and remember everything,everything I want to that is.

Jacob Walsh

Old 10-23-2005, 06:27 PM   #26
Serpwidgets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef
There's a time and place for that, and it's called college.
I played around with that while I was in college, and so did a LOT of the people I knew. Many of them continued using it long after they dropped out of college or after they finally (after 6, 7, or more years) got their degrees. All of those two dozen or so people (including myself) have something in common: from the time they started to either today, or the point at which they quit smoking dope, they were complete and total losers, with no purpose, no drive, no use in life whatsoever.

It is really sad to see people I knew as friends who are now in their mid-thirties and still have the emotional maturity and "wisdom" of an 18 year old. I am 20 times the man I ever was at that age. They find it incomprehensible how much others have changed. They do not realize that you don't have to stop growing when you become an adult, and that you can grow even more as an adult than you ever did as a child. It is really tragic because their world, their mind, is frozen in time while reality passes them by.

I believe it is your choice to make, and I believe it is not the place of government to tell you that they will make that choice for you. But at the same time, I do not feel it necessary to "respect" anyone who does make that choice.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:29 PM   #27
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
You drink coffee dont you? Sodas? if so then you do consume mind altering substances.
Those "mind altering substances" you listed above are all legal. What you smoke, however, is not legal. You are breaking the law and ya know what? I bet there are a lot of law enforcement officers who read these forums.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:40 PM   #28
herp4fun
Karen

I was simply making a point that she could verywell be a hypocrite by making that statement if in fact she does drink coffee etc. weather it be legal or not. & to those law officers you spoke of,that may see these posts. "Hey mr. police officer man with that gun in your hand. Put that gun down and pick up the pipe. Swing by my place and I'll show you the love I have never been shown by you badge carrying,abusive FONYS!! That is not intended for the very few strait up good cops out there that actually do protect and serve.

Jacob Walsh

"God made it men use it & the government puts ppl in cages for it"

Old 10-23-2005, 06:49 PM   #29
Lucille
Quote:
"Hey mr. police officer man with that gun in your hand. Put that gun down and pick up the pipe. Swing by my place and I'll show you the love I have never been shown by you badge carrying,abusive FONYS!! That is not intended for the very few strait up good cops out there that actually do protect and serve.
Jacob, I have a different point of view. Police carry guns to protect others as well as themselves. Police are necessary because others choose to be criminals.
I dated a cop for many years, and have seen many many good police officers. I have a great deal of respect for most every one of them.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:52 PM   #30
HerpLuver
Your sure there are law enforcemen that read these forums? One of the most frequent users here *not mentioning names* IS a police officer or more.

I used to be a BIG time pot head, and to be honest, my memory is MUCH better now that i dont use. I can't say i didnt miss the feeling, but either way, im much more active and remember a whole hell of alot more now that i dont smoke.

The only funny thing with the legality of marijuana, is the fact that alcohol does MORE to you, for a longer period of time, damages more organs and portions of your body, and kills MORE people in 1 month than pot has in years and years. Yet alcohol is still legal....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread