Hay all my name is Vinny i have studied herpetology for almost 15 years mostly snakes - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:54 AM   #41
Vinny D
if you click on photo gallery my 2 boas are still in the resent photos their right next to each other

Old 02-24-2006, 09:01 AM   #42
Cat_72
OMG, I can't believe I am this dumb....I never REALIZED there was a photo gallery here until you said that.

Old 02-24-2006, 09:03 AM   #43
Vinny D
just tell me what you think of my babies many more pictures will be up in the future

Old 02-24-2006, 09:24 AM   #44
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
OMG, I can't believe I am this dumb....I never REALIZED there was a photo gallery here until you said that.
lol Perhaps the heated bean bag is in need of a thermostat so that over-heating doesn't cause neurological damage. Don't feel bad Cathy, I just figured that out when the "gallery" buttons were added to the posts a little while ago.

Vinny, the pictures look great. Cool snakes.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:22 AM   #45
Cat_72
Cripes, I wondered what those "gallery" buttons were for, but I never took the time to click on em and find out. Well.....at least I noticed they were there, lmao!!!

Very nice snakes, Vinny!!

Old 02-24-2006, 10:39 AM   #46
Vinny D
thank you i have spent about 3 years and well over $2,000 to get my BCC breeding project started now i just need to pay off the male and wait until their ready to breed i am very very very picky about my snakes everything has to be perfect on the snake for me to even think about getting it call it weird or crazy but i have put together a suriname project just as good as ANYONE thanks

Old 02-24-2006, 10:41 AM   #47
Cat_72
Looks like you're off to a good start!

Old 02-24-2006, 12:35 PM   #48
Fangthane
Hey adamanteus..in hindsight my wording may have been somewhat ambiguous but was meant as nothing more than a friendly poke at the situation...now that that's over we can move on to a SAFER topic..like VOIDS! Just kidding..hold your fire.
I'm looking into getting my first hot in the near future. I'm undecided on what exactly I want to get but Vinny's going to be helping me out and showing me the ropes on how to work with them.

Old 02-24-2006, 01:40 PM   #49
Laura Fopiano
Talking Voids Voids

Don't go there Dan!! LMAO That is a subject that I will box over!!!

Old 02-24-2006, 02:22 PM   #50
Vinny D
thats right Dan i will show you the ropes of the fun and dangerous word of venomous reptiles i just wish i had some 1 to teach me becides the crocodile hunter show's when i was a kid lol but it worked so i cant complain im glad to see everyone is getting along a little better it seemed like when i put up my thread it just blew up like no other forum i have ever seen and where is ladyserpent7 she's a really cool girl who loves reptiles and cute "WOW" it's kinda hard to find girls like that now a days well since i moved to pennsylvania lol talk to you guys later..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!