I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:18 PM   #101
hhmoore
I'm seriously considering invoking the old We just don't want you here infraction/ban. I always liked that one, and feel it is underutilized.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:29 PM   #102
Chiappini92
Oh we'll see. Oh yeah and Nick, keep your mouth shut. My father isn't in my life. Shows just how much you know about the "real" me.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:36 PM   #103
Mistyck
Why am I hearing nothing but "whawhawhawha" in the teachers tone from Charlie Brown?

You cannot dictate what YOU want to be done on someone's website that you have no ownership in. Grow up and get over it.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:40 PM   #104
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Oh we'll see. Oh yeah and Nick, keep your mouth shut. My father isn't in my life. Shows just how much you know about the "real" me.
Maybe he foresaw this thread and your posts in it.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:41 PM   #105
Chiappini92
When it jeopardizesy my personal information and identity than yes I do have to step in. You guys are just being immature bullies about it.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:45 PM   #106
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
When it jeopardizesy my personal information and identity than yes I do have to step in. You guys are just being immature bullies about it.
Jeopardizes... Right. You're the one that put the crap out there, NOT US. So therefore, you did it to yourself.

We are not being immature bullies...We're being mature bullies about it. YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR PROFILE CHANGED/DELTED.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:47 PM   #107
Chiappini92
What kind of world do you people live in? If I don't want my personal information on the site than it doesn't have to be here. It's a civil right. Period.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:56 PM   #108
Mistyck
Show me exactly where you think it's a civil right. You put your information on the internet it's fair game. You're dense. Have you ever even taken a civil rights course, or know anything about it? You are just spouting off what you think you know, or what you've heard. YOU put it out there, not anyone else. If you didn't want it out there, then you shouldn't have done it in the first place!

Old 02-08-2014, 07:01 PM   #109
MonkeyShuttle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Yes, you were.

Putting crayon sloppily to construction paper and scribbling "Court Order" at the top with childlike backwards "Rs" and cackling while your father stands in the doorway as he cries about you flushing his hopes and dreams down the toilet is not generaly accepted as the genuine process for obtaining one.
^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-08-2014, 07:05 PM   #110
Chiappini92
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Your stubbornness to take down my information is getting in the way of all 3. Plain and simple.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!