Good Guy Ben Lom - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
JungleJay
Ben Lom

I found this guy's ad on kingsnake.com and could find nothing about him as far as reviews go. So, I'll be the first.

Ben was selling a recent litter of boa constrictors for prices that seemed too good to be true. Sunglows for under $400, albinos for $300, etc. I was searching for sunglows and decided to give him a try. He was extremely responsive with emails. I did try to call him once, and got no answer, but he was on a trip at the time. Over the course of four weeks, I never had an email go unanswered. He was more than helpful, shipped when he said he would ship, and the snake arrived better looking than his photos could show. He sold me a snake at a rock-bottom price, that has the quality that I could have easily paid double for. I am extremely happy to have run across him, and if you happen to come across one of his ads and want to know if he's reputable; he is. He's one of the good guys and well worth doing business with. If I ever decide to get her a mate, he will be the first person I go to.

Fantastic experience.

My camera sucks, but hopefully you can see the quality of snake that she is.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
frogman92
Thanks Jason....I really appreciate the post, as well as your business.

Hopefully we can do more in the future

Ben Lom
theloms@netnet.net

Old 03-11-2010, 01:20 AM   #3
JungleJay
I certainly hope so.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:55 AM   #4
Jon Garcia
Ben Lom

I purchased a boa from Ben,received the animal promptly,got a very good price,he answers all emails and is very professional,i would purchase a animal from him again

Old 03-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #5
Amelanistic Orca
I would not hesitate to do business with him either.. Great guy in my book...

Old 03-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #6
sk8er_kid03
The albino, and the sunglow I bought from Ben were great. Fast response, and prices too good to be true. I would recomend him to anyone.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #7
toddafuller
Thumbs up Ben Lom is the MAN!!!

I recently purchased 7 baby redtail boas from Ben and let me tell you something, these snakes look awesome. I made a road trip from St. Louis, Missouri to Wisconsin to pick these up and to meet Ben in person. Let me tell you something, he has an incredible set-up for his snakes and is very knowledgable about them. He answers emails the same day and is very credible. I drove 8 hours each way and I was not disappointed. In fact, I am purchasing 6 more this Sunday and once again going to drive there to pick them up even though he is willing to ship. I have no concerns about his shipping methods I just like to see the parents and save any unnecessary stress on my snakes. I am also purchasing another 21 babies for some of my friends. I would recommend Ben Lom to anyone looking for a redtail boa. Keep an eye out on kingsnake for Ben's name if you are looking and I hear rumor he might have another female getting ready to drop another litter. I have always wanted an albino and thanks to Ben I now have one and his prices are excellent. I am one very happy and satisfied customer. I give Ben an A++++++.
Todd Fuller

Old 03-16-2010, 08:23 PM   #8
frogman92
Thanks again to everyone for the responses.

I pride myself on great customer service, as I know its a lost art to many in this business....been there done that

Anyway...thanks everyone!

Old 06-19-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
ncdoc0623414
BOTH HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A SUNGLOW AND A ALBINO FROM BEN UNFORTUNATELY THEY DIED B4 DELIVERY..... BUT BEN WORKED WITH ME AND WENT SO FAR AS TO REPLACE THE ANIMALS FROM THE NEXT LITTER. INSTEAD I GOT 3 SNAKES 2 NEO ALBINOS AND A SUB ADULT HYPO HET ALBINO MALE THAT I CAN USE IN THE NEXT YEAR TO KICK OFF MY SUNGLOW BREEDING PROJECT. ALL IN ALL I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE WAY HE HANDLED THE SITUATION. I WOULD AND PROBABLY WILL DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

THANKS AGAIN BEN
DUSTIN BO RODMAKER

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!