Ghost Jungle 100% het sharp - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 11:17 PM   #21
JCCS
I think that might have been the most mature reply to something like this I have heard in a long time. I look forward to the info you find, if it turns out to be a true salmon jungle het anery female, I will be the first to man up and apologize for doubting. I think it's always safe to be on the skeptical side when it comes to matters like this where there is that much time and money at stake. It shouldn't be too hard to confirm.

Chris

Old 09-01-2010, 12:32 AM   #22
polasian
OK...now that we got that out of the way...lets continue with the sale...

(If you want to continue discussing the history of these animals and/or who produced them, then please do so privately via PM. You (Jeremy) can then post any additional information if/when you receive it. Such an in-depth conversation shouldn't be taking place within a classifieds ad, though.)

Old 09-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #23
oregonboas
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
OK...now that we got that out of the way...lets continue with the sale...

(If you want to continue discussing the history of these animals and/or who produced them, then please do so privately via PM. You (Jeremy) can then post any additional information if/when you receive it. Such an in-depth conversation shouldn't be taking place within a classifieds ad, though.)
Why? This seems like a perfectly reasonable discussion regarding the animals for sale. Everyone has remained civil, mature and on topic. There may be someone watching to see if questions are answered so they can as you say "continue with the sale..." The way I see it, this has done nothing but add to the views on this ad. That's a good thing for the site... Correct?

Old 09-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #24
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonboas View Post
Why? This seems like a perfectly reasonable discussion regarding the animals for sale. Everyone has remained civil, mature and on topic. There may be someone watching to see if questions are answered so they can as you say "continue with the sale..." The way I see it, this has done nothing but add to the views on this ad. That's a good thing for the site... Correct?
*sigh* Incorrect...we have a plethora of forums here, each one catering to any topic you wish to discuss. If people want to talk about the history of jungle boas, the reputation of the OP, forum policy (like your most recent post), there are forums for that. The classifieds aren't the place to "interrogate" anyone (whether the OP minds it or not, is irrelevant).

Sorry, whether you agree of disagree, there is way too much in-depth conversation taking place for an ad. The OP has now provided enough information for potential buyers to decide what this animal is.

As stated before..."lets continue with the sale..." take all other talk elsewhere.

(sorry for helping derail your ad, Jeremy. If anymore posts of this nature continue, I will address them privately).

Old 09-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #25
oregonboas
First off, I agree with Chris. Jeremy has been more than accomodating in these inquiries. Kudos to you Jeremy.

And now to respond to the ONLY part of this thread that has gone off topic... IMO, the moderator's input...

Quote:
The OP has now provided enough information for potential buyers to decide what this animal is.
Ummm, wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyCL View Post
I emailed the breeder and I will provide you with names and pics once that info is given to me.
This information will be key to these questions.

Quote:
*sigh*
Seriously...??? LMAO!

Quote:
If people want to talk about the history of jungle boas, the reputation of the OP, forum policy (like your most recent post), there are forums for that. The classifieds aren't the place to "interrogate" anyone (whether the OP minds it or not, is irrelevant).

Sorry, whether you agree of disagree, there is way too much in-depth conversation taking place for an ad. The OP has now provided enough information for potential buyers to decide what this animal is.

As stated before..."lets continue with the sale..." take all other talk elsewhere.

sorry for helping derail your ad, Jeremy.
It would appear that you don't know much about the history of the Jungle Morph, because that's a very long and involved discussion. Nobody said anything about the OP's reputation, in fact... IMO, he's done nothing here but to increase it. Again, kudos Jeremy.

So, with all due respect, please Nicholas, go flex you "Mod Muscle" somewhere that actually needs it. This is an informative and worthwhile thread.

Quote:
If anymore posts of this nature continue, I will address them privately).
Sounds like a great way to keep this more "ON TOPIC" to me.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:14 AM   #26
JeremyCL
bump it
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #27
oregonboas
Jeremy,
Did you have any luck finding out who produced the DH Ghost Jungle mother, and when?

Thanks in advance.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread