can some one help me out - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 10-02-2002, 07:18 PM   #1
lepgex14
hey guys
i was wondering if any one in south florida knew of and places i could volanteer to learn about more herps such as exotic vet offices,and herp stores or may be a breeder that would like to share some teqneacs to benifit  a young herp lover
not breeder (im no longer calling my self somthing im not)
to learn about herp and gain valuable expeariance in hope of one day being able to breed for real after i get my act together entierly
andy help will be apreshiated

Old 10-03-2002, 12:45 AM   #2
LORI KEHOE
Randy.. What ever happened with the leos ? Ya stopped emailing on them etc awhile back.. was just wondering...

Old 10-03-2002, 04:21 PM   #3
lepgex14
i got the leos back to the weight they should have been
and then kept them for 3 months and i had been researching uros so i traded my leos to somonethat had 2 mali uros that i liked cause he wanted leos
im researching every day to learn more and for christmas and my birthday im asking for boocks about chameleons uros anphibians and what ever else
i currently have 3 8 month old jackson chameleons
2 mali uros
and some tree frogs that i care for that are my dads
they are all eating every day
or two
and have there prober uv lights
and feeding w

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!