Info Chris Billick Dont Sell To Him - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
retic88
Chris Billick Dont Sell To Him

This Kid owes me money from this trade

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=137627

i see he is posting all over the fourms wanting to buy snakes & feeders. How about sending the cash for waisting my gas & time for the wrong sex sick burm

Old 07-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
Uroboros
Some details on this would be good.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #3
retic88
Read the post in the link first. This Kid said he would give me the $60 in gas for driving 7 hours and toll on the turnpike $12 each way- $24 total and nothing from him. no emails or phone calls. now he is posting all over he wants to buy all kinds of snakes & mice. far as i see it he owes me $84 first then he can get what ever he wants.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #4
retic88
I also see he deleated his post on this whole deal. 14ft 143lb Female Burm proven breeder and i traded my 2 breeding size female balls for it. i told him it was a male and he swore up and down it was a female. had it check out and just like i said its a male and everything he said to me was a lie. a few days after owning this snake its was breathing bubbles and gurgling. took it to the vet and he gave it injections and i turned up the heat and it seems to be doing alot better now.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #5
Fangthane
Since the original ad was deleted, can you post any/all emails where the snake's size, gender and previous breeding results were stated? If you don't have any, I believe that the mods can restore any previously deleted ads. It might also help to post the email where he acknowledges the $84 debt and agrees to pay it.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
retic88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Since the original ad was deleted, can you post any/all emails where the snake's size, gender and previous breeding results were stated? If you don't have any, I believe that the mods can restore any previously deleted ads. It might also help to post the email where he acknowledges the $84 debt and agrees to pay it.

everything was done by phone. just dound this in my deleated box on my email

light me get my paycheck so i can pay for the gas to bring him. but dont get pay check untile three weeks and i will give you back the two ball pythons. sorry i got told by three people it was a male and the person even said that it was 100% female. i really dont want to get a bad name. now the breeder his going to meet my basesball bat at this up comeing show. thinks chris

After i got this email i called him and said he was nuts thinking i was driving 7 more hours and another $84 to do this while deal again. just repay my fees and we would call it even and i would bite the bullet on the wrong sex snake.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #7
retic88
check page 2 on my post above. you can see where hhmoore said

Quote:
Originally Posted by retic88
its a MALE 43lb 12ft 4 inches.

So not TOOOO different than advertised.....
(Female 145 lb 14ft)

Old 07-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #8
Fangthane
Surely, you must have thought to save the emails sent back and forth. I'm not disputing that the snake was misrepresented. I'm just saying that anything you can prove with hard evidence will help convince the readers that this Billick character is definitely someone to be avoided.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:25 PM   #9
Fangthane
You posted while I was writing my reply. For future reference, it's probably a good idea to keep the majority of the communications via email. I personally don't even give out my phone number until I feel I have enough info saved in the emails to be confident that I can back up my story IF something goes wrong.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #10
retic88
yes i found a few emails. i posted the one above.

here is what i had left in my deleted box.

light me get my paycheck so i can pay for the gas to bring him. but dont get pay check untile three weeks and i will give you back the two ball pythons. sorry i got told by three people it was a male and the person even said that it was 100% female. i really dont want to get a bad name. now the breeder his going to meet my basesball bat at this up comeing show. thinks chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Chris Billick <chris.billick@yahoo..com>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 3:41:06 PM
Subject: Re: burm

yes its the same as my snakes. i have a 12ft female labrinth 6ft female albino labrinth 3ft male labrinth and this burm i got off is 100% A MALE just like i said
----- Original Message -----
To: Amanda
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 11:33 AM

gary just called me back after you left. it is a male albino labyrinth granite male that came from bob clark. they have pictures of what one looks like but not a grante just a albino labyrinth. also he just wieghted him and came out to be 110 pounds. dont know when i am geting him becauses he is in shed but after he is out of shed he will be over at my place. thinks chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Chris Billick <chris.billick@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 11:55:34 AM

I been tring to call you but no answer. is sunday good for you at 10am??? i need your address also so i can do a GPS and mapquest. get back asap paul

724-650-9764
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:19 PM

sorry i did not get back to you. i worked most of the day to day.i have to work tomorrow to 8am to 4 pm and will be home the rest of the day. if you still have the two female ball pythons i will trade the brum for them. yes i live about 20 min. from sandusky.. you can reach me on the moms cell phone 419-577-1802 and sorry about the song you will hear on her phone she has not grown up yet. she sould pick up just ask for chris. thinks chris

To: Chris Billick <chris.billick@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:50:40 PM

if you dont want to trade thats cool. eather way i want it so if i have to buy it just let me know. Thanks Paul

Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:27 PM

Here is a few pictures of my burm.

To: chris.billick@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 8:01:37 PM
Subject: burm

hello i just replied to your post about your burm. im really interested and im in Pittsburgh Pa. your close to sandusky right? do you have any pics of her ? would you trade 1.1 columbian red tail boas for her. male is 6ft and female is 7ft never breed them yet i was going to this winter. you can sell them and get more then $150 for them and thats what your asking for the burm. let me know thanks paul

Tags
chris billick